Penis Skin Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Skin Care?

Hi guys! I am going to start my routine tomorrow in the late morning/early afternoon, and I was thinking of adding some sort of skin care product to it. My penis skin looks cracked on the glans and I was wondering, are there any skin care products out there that I could use to restore the skin? My default is going to be handcream/moisturizer. I'm wondering, what do you guys use to take care of your penis skin?

Thankss
    -DS
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

get some o keffes working hand cream work great also cocoa butter and vitamin e oils also foreskin restoration will heal the glans the reason are glans get messed up it caus doctor cut are cock in half you need to keep a cap on your cock that will hold whats left of your foreskin over your glans and your also gain lots of sensititivety and pleasure

Comment

What's a cock cap?

Comment

Cocoa butter. Always.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
          Cocoa butter. Always.

-UYN-

Johnson's Creamy Baby Oil Cocoa and Shea Butter (I LOVE the stuff!!!)
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

There is so little skin on your unit that simple hand cream will do just fine. Exotic concoctions (no pun intended!!) seem a bit much to me.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

so Im rifleing thru my wifes cosmetic crap yesterday because my own johnson has been a little red lately and I find pure vitamin e oil. I rub some on last night and I wake up and I have a much better looking tool. It is thick like honey though but I bet I will be applying this every day. I liked it.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I use 100% pure refined shea butter & it works great! No more turtling or dry skin for me
                CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
                GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

I'll third the Cocoa butter and second the Shea Butter, but my favorite by far is Bio Oil. I shy away from hand creams as most of them have exfoliateing agents that thin the skin.
                  ​The enemy of good is not bad
                  The enemy of good is better

Comment

Bump!

Just found my own thread on a google search. This shit is important!

Comment

I like Palmer's cocoa butter for stretch marks cream. Always works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        so Im rifleing thru my wifes cosmetic crap yesterday because my own johnson has been a little red lately and I find pure vitamin e oil. I rub some on last night and I wake up and I have a much better looking tool. It is thick like honey though but I bet I will be applying this every day. I liked it.
                        It didn't stain your clothing or bed sheets?
                        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          There is so little skin on your unit that simple hand cream will do just fine. Exotic concoctions (no pun intended!!) seem a bit much to me.
                          Wonder what you would think of my cinnamon and honey mixture when I have a dry or bruised skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1 teaspoon of raw honey (from the honey comb). Apply to penis after a workout when you have dry skin or light skin irritations. I also applies this twice a week to my shaved head... Leave for 15 minutes and wash off. Makes my hair as soft as a baby's.

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by jakkie View Post
                            Apply honey and cinnamon mixture to penis after a workout when you have dry skin or light skin irritations. I also applies this twice a week to my shaved head... Leave for 15 minutes and wash off. Makes my hair as soft as a baby's.
                            Forgot to mention that pure and unheated honey is a natural mild sexual stimulant with wound healing properties, since it contains zinc as well as vitamin E (Knowledge Sutra Website; Benefits of Honey Website; and Dr. L. Grotte (1998) from the Honey Research Unit, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand).

Cinnamon improves blood circulation as it contains Cinnamaldehyde (WHfoods Website) and thus has antiplatelet and antitrombotic properties (Botanical ONline Website).
                            jakkie
                            Last edited by jakkie; 02-25-2012, 04:16 PM.

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

I have been putting vasoline on every morning and when I get home in the afternoon since I started PE. It has really been treating me well.
                              Starting: 1/14/12
                              BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                              BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Working...
                              X