Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grabbed a pump! Now,I'm not getting the shape I want...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabbed a pump! Now,I'm not getting the shape I want...?

So I splurged the other day and purchased the top gauge penis pump w/a gauge. So I got excited and used it the following nite w/proper lubrication and I noticed I am not getting the shorty mac or shane diesel shape I desired I got the swelling after a 15 minute session which was expected I heard,so any reason why my penis is not shaping up like so? I stayed within 5mm as advised but no huge gains,I even used a cock ring to keep the air in as advised as well,help please,I want more girth with my pump,to fill my tube nearly,any tips please? As long as its within safe perimeters

Let's see: you just got the pump, right? And this was your first time pumping, correct? What did you expect from the first time using it? You've got to put some time in. You know how pilots have to log a few thousand hours of flight time before they can get certified in this or that? Same thing with the pump.

Be realistic - you CAN'T expect instant results - nothing in PE (not even surgery) works that way. Give it time, stay the course and you'll see results. If you try jumping the gun and get impatient, one thing I WILL guarantee is that you'll end up with an injury you'll regret.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

that isnt right, I got my oump and the next day my dork was 2 and a half inches longer. Just kidding, Ive had mine for about 7 weeks and it is a half an inch longer and that is being very consistant and mythodical. It will take time but it is so worth it. after you read this read the one above it by GTO again, hell tell ya true. good luck and dont get carried away
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
        that isnt right, I got my oump and the next day my dork was 2 and a half inches longer. Just kidding, Ive had mine for about 7 weeks and it is a half an inch longer and that is being very consistant and mythodical. It will take time but it is so worth it. after you read this read the one above it by GTO again, hell tell ya true. good luck and dont get carried away
        Hey bigopimp 1/2" gain in 7 weeks is impressive whats your pumping routine and what pump do you use?
        Thanks,

Comment

@GTO: I was expecting a tad bit more of a bigger shape w/just temp pumping,not so much complete gains but I suppose you are correct. I don't want to increase pressure anymore than I should for fear of serious swelling, busted blood vessels,and or possible future ED. Is there anywhere I can get a pumping routine? And how often should I pump a week/month? I'm looking to increasing my pumping size as well as gains later on.

Bigopimp98277: gotcha my man and preciate it.

Comment

Ps-it also states to use water based lubricant but I used baby opil today as a substitute (considering its cheaper than lube) and had no issues with it (it actually prevented water swelling) is that acceptable? Or should I stick to water based lubricants?

Comment

There are several lubes you can use - guys use vaseline, olive oil, their own concoctions. Whatever you deside to use, make sure it's a)good for your skin and b) helps create a good seal. I personally use a lube from PumpToys (Glyde) and the lube from VacuTech (VacuLube). Both are great, easy to clean, help provide a great seal and good for the skin.

As far as getting a good foundation on pumping, check out this article to get started: Penis Pumping 101- An Overview

Another article is forthcoming with more tips.

Comment

hello beast and thanks for the compliment on my gains. I have a log in the progress log section under my name, bigopimps progress log. I am currently pumping for 3 sets of 15 minutes at 4-5 hg with a first cylinder and then the same with a second larger cylinder.(balls and all)
                I pay extreme attention to warm ups and stretching and also jelque between sets. I have almost 2 months on it though and you should start off way lighter than that. look at Getting there OKs logs as well, hes where Im getting good info from and his records are easy to read

Comment

Reachingfor10, I actually use equate lube from walmart, it is a 4 ounce container for $1.96. It is there knock off of KY and is a water based jelly lube. Dont know if its a sgood for your skin as far as what GTO is recomending but its cheap, water based and if ya feel like its drying up, just add a cuouple of drops of water to your hands and walla, slippery again.

Comment

I either use baby oil or olive oil because its healthier for my skin than lubricant and I cn tell it also cuts the swelling and bruising as well (I wnt use lube anymore n that small bottle they calimed was a "sale" cost me $7. It was the size of a pocket hand sanitizer bottle #fail) as far as stretching,I am not a huge fan of jelqing,I would prefer the "A stretch"is that ok? I would rather put all natural on my penis than some chemicals from lube lol

Comment

Hi Bigopimp98277 thank you for the reply and info i'll check it out thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
                        Reachingfor10, I actually use equate lube from walmart, it is a 4 ounce container for $1.96. It is there knock off of KY and is a water based jelly lube. Dont know if its a sgood for your skin as far as what GTO is recomending but its cheap, water based and if ya feel like its drying up, just add a cuouple of drops of water to your hands and walla, slippery again.
                        The lubes I use are very good for the skin - they contain vitamin e, olive oil and some other good 'ole natural stuff. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth and helps keep the skin relaxed - which is definitely what the scrotum needs (regarding ball pumping). I've tried the KY stuff and the knockoffs and I agree in that they don't do much for me at all.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend getting a good conditioning lotion for use during warm down. I use the Johnson's brand creamy baby oil - Cocoa and Shea butter. That stuff is great! Sometimes I'll warm it up before I put it on and ... ahhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Baby oil works GREAT for me,I believe water based lubes n lubes contribute to the swelling n bruising. Is it safe to do 15 minute pumping sessions everyday? I need a routine please someone,thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X