Thread: Post JP90 Routine
- 04-17-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
So I finished the JP90 Day Routine a week ago, had a 'de-conditioning' week since then. The routine I thought I'd follow next is as follows (Essentially a take on Stretch Armstrong's Routine):
1. 10 Minute Warm Up.
2. Bundled Stretches, 30 seconds each direction (straight out, down, slightly up, left, right) (when slightly upwards, press on base with V between thumb and finger). 2 Sets.
3. Standard Stretches, 30 seconds each direction (straight out, down, up, left, right). 4 Sets.
4. Helicopter Stretches. 10 circles each set, 3 sets.
5. Bundled Stretches, 2 sets. Each direction (when straight up, press down on base with V between thumb and finger).
6. 50 -60% erection. 5 minutes jelqing. Vary grip and direction.
7. 80% erection. Clamp and squeeze both ends. 30 seconds.
8. 50 -60% erection. 5 minutes jelqing. Vary grip and direction.
9. 80% erection. Clamp and squeeze both ends. 30 seconds.
JAI stretches in loo, shower, bed, etc...
Any thoughts on how to improve it? Anything need removing/adding?
- 04-17-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
I'd recommend a longer warm up (15-20 minutes), but other than that it looks pretty good! It might be a bit intense compared to JP's so go into it slow and watch those PI's. Good luck!
- By CJE666 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM
- By Hungswede in forum Success ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-26-2011, 06:14 AM
- By daddychrisf in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:31 PM
- By jonfree5555 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:11 AM
- By icybie_123 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 04:09 AM