Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Community Dismisses PE

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4153426567854908795#

The guy mentions how penis pumps, jelqing, and surgery are all relatively ineffective and dangerous. Which is surprising because it is so easy to go on a jelqing regimen for, say, 3 months (cough JP's routine) and then you could find out the truth for yourself. Well, what do you guys think about this video? I guess it really is just more of the same...

"Jelquing causes increase in size by harmful bleeding under the skin" wtf lmao, we would all have ganggreen and infections if this was true (not a fact just saying ).
    Really its just more of the same, it works.
    Also doesnt look like they use proper technique on the jelqs :P
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

I kind of thought you could get better than .5" from lengthening surgery, man what a ripoff.
      At least I agree that pills and patches are a waist of money.
      If I jelqed like their animation did I'd have bleeding under the skin also.
      He hit on pumps, but I find it interesting that he failed to mention the FDA approved extender.

In all, I give the video a one dick down rating.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Every spring there's renewed attacks on PE like these from those that stand to lose the most. As more folks continue distrusting and/or becoming dissatisfied with the top down method of doing things they're going to start searching for "DIY" alternatives. That's where community-oriented forums like these come in; and it explains why the various forums get spammed in waves from time to time by keyword rich, similarly formatted anti-PE posts.

I wouldn't go so far as to state that the medical community as a whole dismisses PE though. It's much more widely accepted in Europe (where extenders are sold in stores), and there's been a slow but steady build up of positive PE related references making their way in the medical books here in the states. I've spoken to many doctors about the subject of PE, and there appears to be a lot more interest in this subject than before. One problem is that this subject is one that still brings up fear of "professional" ridicule and/or being ostracized. This keeps many docs from discussing these topics in public or amongst their colleagues, so expect it to take some time.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 04-18-2011, 04:24 PM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Take away the threat of those lovely lawsuits for 5 million dollars and it may change. The minute a physicain says it's okay and the guy ends up screwing himself up because he doesn't follow direction and he goes right to 1-800-LAWYERS!. Also remember that medicine was meant to heal the sick. If you're only 5 inches that doesn't mean it's not healthy. Let medicine leave healthy tissue alone.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Take away the threat of those lovely lawsuits for 5 million dollars and it may change. The minute a physicain says it's okay and the guy ends up screwing himself up because he doesn't follow direction and he goes right to 1-800-LAWYERS!. Also remember that medicine was meant to heal the sick. If you're only 5 inches that doesn't mean it's not healthy. Let medicine leave healthy tissue alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopathic_medicine

Please allow me to point out that I'm not [entirely] "against" the above- only that there are different ways of doing things.
            Big Al
            Administrator
            PEGym Editor
            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Big Al; 04-18-2011, 04:30 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Okay you're allowed!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Okay you're allowed!
                Why thank you

Comment

Things like this are funny. Almost like it creates more of a "demand" for what we are doing here.

Comment

I just can't believe how much manual penis enlargement gets knocked around. Even bathmate talks about the dangers of jelqing and stretching on their website. It really is no wonder that people generally react with skepticism and aversion to trying PE.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      I just can't believe how much manual penis enlargement gets knocked around. Even bathmate talks about the dangers of jelqing and stretching on their website. It really is no wonder that people generally react with skepticism and aversion to trying PE.
                      The same complaints could be made about potentially dangerous exercises like squatting or deadlifting. Proper form and preparation are a must, and erring on the side of caution- especially if you're a beginner- is extremely important if you want to train injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        The same complaints could be made about potentially dangerous exercises like squatting or deadlifting. Proper form and preparation are a must, and erring on the side of caution- especially if you're a beginner- is extremely important if you want to train injury free.
                        This is true - seems more people are willing to run the risk for squats and deadlifts though because the results they produce are obviously on display. There is no denying that they work as you move up in weight, as the thighs become thicker. Unfortunately we can't all put our dicks on display!

Comment

So let the medical community dismiss PE. We know it works, some of them know it works, and that's that. Those who dismiss it can simply live with their tiny peckers.

That's all I have to say 'bout that, folks.
                          Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
                          Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
                          Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

Its probably better that PE stays underground, for 2 big reasons.

1. Pepl r dum.
                            I imagine that most people who are overly concerned about their size would quickly hurt themselves in an effort to "speed up the process." We live in an instant gratification generation. Nobody really wants to hear "1-2 hours a day, 3-6 days a week, and in 6-12 months, your dick may be an inch bigger... maybe."
                            Many people will apply the 'more is better' approach, and will massively overtrain, or if they are hanging or camping, will end up pulling something, or restricting blood flow for too long and causing necrosis.

2. Time commitments.
                            If PE were to become common, then arguably the more time you had to work on your dick, the bigger it can be. Add to that, if all women knew about PE, then there would be pressure from "significant others" to make you dick bigger. But aside from being a long process, this stuff takes time every day. If I am in college with 5 classes and 2 semester long projects, I dont have 1-2 hours to spare every day for PE.
                            So compare 2 guys with the same starting stats. 1 can do 2-3 hours of PE every day. The other can do 1-2 maybe 3-4 days a week. After 4 years, of college per se, the guy with less work ends up with the bigger dick.
                            Now I know that on the other hand, the guy with more work will probably end up with the bigger paycheck... but in today's economy, you never know.

Comment

My cousin is a physician assistant and does PE. He knows all the medical jargon for it working. So there are some in the medical community that are pro-PE.
                              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                              X