Overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overload

I remember reading something someone wrote on here about stretching and progressive overload. That you should add intensity or time each time you stretch. So what happens if you dont add time or intensity everytime you stretch? Will you still grow?

You've been having good results without doing that so what do you think?
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

This isn't like lifting where you can add pounds or reps to each workout. How much time can you add before your unit breaks down due to too much time spent PEing? How much intensity can you add before you injure yourself? Over time you increase yes, but every time - recipe for some serious trouble.
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 04-18-2011, 08:43 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        This isn't like lifting where you can add pounds or reps to each workout. How much time can you add before your unit break downs due to too much time spent PEing? How much intensity can you add before you injure yourself? Over time you increase yes, but every time - recipe for some serious trouble.

Hence the term "progressive" - you must think PE is ALWAYS long-term ...
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thanks, Il just stick with what Im doing then as its working, When I read that I thought I had to add 10 seconds to each stretch or something, and end up stretching for 10-15 minutes LOL.

Comment

Well it's common for big Al's 'tutees' to increase a little each session.

But that's an extra jelq or 2 or an extra s2s, and generally only 3-4 workouts a week so there's plenty of rest.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
            X