Cooldowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooldowns

Hey today I just did my first cooldown.It was a 7 minute cooldown.I used medium cold water(not to cold but it shrinked my unit a little).If someone has some advises about this or tried the cooldowns please subscribe here.How many min you do the cooldown? Do you use very cold water or describe the normal feeling after the cooldown.Anything here would be nice.
    My log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...erage-guy.html

I don't warm up or cool down and have had no negative effects or negative PI'S. I read a thread on here said that there isnt any solid evidence for warming up and or cooling down so I decided to try with out and it has not had any negative effects
    willo012
    Last edited by willo012; 04-18-2011, 11:01 AM. Reason: typos
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

willo012 how have you progress not doing a warmup have you made much gains?
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

it has only been three weeks since I started my new programme so I havent measured yet, however, my flacid penis is hanging lower and fuller and my sq has been perfect. but when I measure in a week I will be sure to let you know ( I measure once every month)
        new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

When I'm done w/ a session, I simply hop in the shower for 5 mins. There goes my cool down
          CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
          GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

Originally posted by farfromaverage View Post
            When I'm done w/ a session, I simply hop in the shower for 5 mins. There goes my cool down
            For how long you've been doing them? And do you use cold water or just a little cold?

Comment

Originally posted by GeO View Post
              For how long you've been doing them? And do you use cold water or just a little cold?
              I've been doing cool downs for 2 months now. I use warm water just like I'm taking a regular shower.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

DO NOT use cold water for a warm down!! You should be using the hottest water you can stand on your unit and cool down for a good 15 minutes after your session. This is essential for your penis to repair of the tissue broken down during your exercise session. Cold water is not good bro.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

willow, you said not warming up is'nt affecting your gains, try the warmups for the next few weeks and see how you feel after that. If your not doing it you dont really know if it is or is'nt affecting your gains. I know personally when I warm up I feel fuller before I even start to exercise , try it and you might feel different. let us know
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                    DO NOT use cold water for a warm down!! You should be using the hottest water you can stand on your unit and cool down for a good 15 minutes after your session. This is essential for your penis to repair of the tissue broken down during your exercise session. Cold water is not good bro.
                    So cooldowns aren't so cool? I tried them for 2 days now.I'm going to take your advice and stick with warmdowns cause they were working pretty nice.Thx for the advice mate.

Comment

bigopimp, good thought however I did 15minute warmups all throughout my first three months and I didnt gain anything:/ I was following the 90day jp programme right down to the the very last detail but I saw no gains. I continued it for a further 2 months and still saw no gains. no I created my own programme without a warm up and cool downs and I have only be dooing stretching edging and kegels. this is my 4th week of that and I feel so much better, I will be measuring next Thursday so look out for the results if you are interested to see how got on
                      new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Originally posted by GeO View Post
                        So cooldowns aren't so cool? I tried them for 2 days now.I'm going to take your advice and stick with warmdowns cause they were working pretty nice.Thx for the advice mate.
                        NEVER use cool water. You always want to use the hottest water you can tolerate on your shaft. Call it "warmdown" or "cooldown", just make sure you use hot water and massage your shaft while your warming down.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          NEVER use cool water. You always want to use the hottest water you can tolerate on your shaft. Call it "warmdown" or "cooldown", just make sure you use hot water and massage your shaft while your warming down.
                          You're absolutley right MBD. Cold/cool water causes turtling & hinders gains. Not to mention the penis looks delusional afterwards

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Can't say I agree with MBD, several guys on the forums use cooldowns, including myself every now and then.
                            In fact as far as I'm aware Remek advises against warm downs and suggests if you're going to do anything then cool downs are the way to go.

Iguana recommends them too, search for his 'cooldown - yes you do need it thread', or something to that effect.
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                              Can't say I agree with MBD, several guys on the forums use cooldowns, including myself every now and then.
                              In fact as far as I'm aware Remek advises against warm downs and suggests if you're going to do anything then cool downs are the way to go.

Iguana recommends them too, search for his 'cooldown - yes you do need it thread', or something to that effect.
                              Weeeellll, maybe I'm just a dinosaur who's governed by old school thought processes and archaic PE technology.

Unfortunately, I'm going to stick with what I learned early on in my PE career..........warm ups and warm downs..........not saying that if Remek found empirical evidence to support that using actual cool downs is the way to go doesn't work, but my thinking is just a tad old school at times I guess and I'll stick with that which is familiar and works (for me at least).

Comment

Working...
                              X