Is This Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Normal?

Ive just this minute done this. I started rubbing my penis head with lube and felt my PC muscle tense, once I stopped the PC muscle relaxed, should my muscle be doing this? Shouldnt it be relaxed all the time?

This happens to me too. It if didn't, I guess my premature ejaculation problems would be much smaller.
    PE (Re-)Start: September 2013
    Stats
    3 1/4" FL
    4" FG
    5" NBPEL
    5 1/8" EG

Comment

I dont think ive got PE though.

Comment

Ahhhh I dont know...

Comment

When you have sex it is normal for kegels to drive you to orgasm, even if you are unaware of it.
          Some guys have been able to relax their pelvic floor and avoid unconcious kegels. In these cases you have to add concious kegels, to bring yourself to orgasm. The advantage is that you can choose when to orgasm.

Comment

That sounds great being able to choose when to orgasm

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              When you have sex it is normal for kegels to drive you to orgasm, even if you are unaware of it.
              Some guys have been able to relax their pelvic floor and avoid unconcious kegels. In these cases you have to add concious kegels, to bring yourself to orgasm. The advantage is that you can choose when to orgasm.
              Does it happen to you peg? Try and do what I done and see if it happens. Is there a way I can stop myself from kegeling on purpose?

Comment

My areas of interest are male multi orgasm, kegels are premature ejaculation. No this does not happen to me. Some guys when they are aware of the action of kegels can simply relax their pelvic floor and stop them , however most guys need to train.
                In both male multi orgasm and in pre e training we use both kegels (particularly reverse kegels) and edging.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html
                Pegasus
                Administrator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                Last edited by Pegasus; 04-20-2011, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Would this explain why you cum so quick when you bottom out?

Sorry if this is bringing up an old thread
                  elokobi
                  Last edited by elokobi; 11-22-2011, 05:56 PM. Reason: just realised this is an old thread
                  Start:
                  6.1" BPEL
                  4.8" MSEG
                  5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
                  7.375" BPEL
                  5.4" MSEG
                  6" BEG

Short-term goal:
                  7" NBP
                  5.75" MSEG
                  6.5" BEG