STRANGE relaxation of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRANGE relaxation of penis

Yesterday at about midnight I was on adderall doing homework, i was on 30 mg instant release. I also take 2000 mg of fenugreek extract a day on top of 3 grams of omega 3 about 2000mg EPA 1000 mg DHA. I also take ibuprofen occasionally for my knees after workouts. Last night I was on all of these things and when I started doing some PE, I found my dick to be VERY stretchy like it has never been before. It was half an inch bigger in circumference and an INCH longer than before. Adderall should shrink the dick based on what I've heard! WTF is going on? Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I'm going to try to get this to happen again and I'm going to use the process of elimination to figure out what in the hell did it because I want it BACK.

My stats under normal conditions are as follows, and it never strays from this until last night:

BPEL: 7.2 inches
    NBPEL:6.9 inches
    BPSL: 6.8 inches
    ERECT GIRTH: 5.2 inches

Last night my stats were much higher and out of NOWHERE. I guess I had taken a 2 day break from PE before last night too.
    Here are the stats:

BPEL: 7.8 inches
    BPSL: 8.1 inches WTFF??!? AWESOME
    ERECT GIRTH: 5.6 inches

Ok, so what the hell is going on here?!
    What is really strange is that my stretched length is what increased the most, while my actual erection grew .6 inches, my stretched length grew 1.3 inches. How is that even possible? I should have taken pics, if I can get this phenomenon to repeat itself I will certainly upload photos! Strange stuff.

MY guess is the adderall, but this would contradict everyone else.
    I have been taking the fish oil and fenugreek for about a week and the ibuprofen since the beginning of time. The adderall is the only new thing. It has got to be the adderall? Thoughts?
    pimpicus
    Last edited by pimpicus; 04-18-2011, 03:42 PM.

I don't know why you're taking the adderal but if you keep taking ibuprofen you will burn a nice hole in your stomach. I know quite a few people that did that!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Do post your findings back here - very interesting indeed.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

ibuprofen doesn't target the stomach lining, it is metabolized in the liver, so liver damage is what happens when doses go over what is recommended. Acetylsalicylic acid, or aspirin, on the other hand targets the stomach.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I can remember reading a couple of months back about 'German stallions paradoxial pullout': basically you lay on your back and get relaxed has possible..and then bit by bit you ever so gently stretch your penis out... and if you stretch gently enough (ever so gently) you should be able to bypass the tugback and stretch your flacid penis an inch or two longer (according to German stallions theory).

So your flacid penis probably went much longer because you were super relaxed and you probably bypassed your tugback (maybe).

Lol i can't explain your erect increase though.
          schlittle
          Last edited by schlittle; 04-18-2011, 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Not to be a jerk, too much ibuprofen will kill the lining of the stomach. I was present at a few endoscopies and saw them little burned out area quite cleary. Aspirin is worse but don't take a drug if you don't need it and sometimes you just have to deal with the pain. Now back to the topic was the adderal prescribed for you?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

clearly it is not prescribed... thanks mom. lol. if it was, he would be taking it every day and would not think this to be a strange phenomenon.

adderall is a stimulant, stimulants usually restrict bloodflow. in most of my experience with adderall (which is very extensive) it caused me to turtle up usually. then again, in most of my experience with adderall, i was using upwards of 100mg a night. at the dosage you were using, adderall doesn't usually have as many of the negative effects of stimulants. theres a lot of things biologically that could be going on. the stimulant could be strengthening (or overworking) your PC muscle adding to your EQ. reduced bloodflow could make your flacid stretched length longer - mine always is stretchier with less blood in it. it could just be the increased focus. sometimes it did make things feel super nice though which could also lead to a crazy EQ. either way, try to replicate those results without the adderall.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

The adderall is not prescribed, I have taken it occasionally maybe once every two months for heavy school loads. I know it isn't wise but call me stupid it helps to an unimaginable extent. The ibuprofen actually can cause damage in the form of stomach bleeding, but I don't take nearly enough for that. I take about 400 mg of ibuprofen a day and I only take it 3 days a week if I am responsible enough to remember. It was recommended by my physician to keep the swelling down on the cartilage under my knee caps from chondromalacia patella. It's minor and also goes by the name of runners knee. No worries my stomach will be just fine as I know all about the damage ibuprofen can do and that is usually for people who take upwards of 800 mg a day, everyday.

OKAY. So yeah the adderall is not prescribed and the last two days I have NOT been able to reproduce the PE session I had while on adderall. I think RockstarParkingDude is on to something. The adderall is most likely it. I will be trying this again on adderall just to find out and I will be taking before/after pictures for proof. You will notice the coloring of my penis skin is slightly darker and more yellow.

Rockstarparkingdude was on to something with the relaxation part of his post. I definitely remember my penis feeling more relaxed and I was able to maintain a lower erection due to greater focus on keeping it lower. I was also able to pull harder without any discomfort. I believe it increased my bloodpressure and possible PC flexion as you also stated. That would explain the erect gains, but the flaccid gains are still somewhat of a mystery. It could very well be the fact that I was able to stave off arousal very well at the time as I typically have much more trouble keeping blood out. In the end I think there must be more to it as a 1.3 inch gain is a lot! Perhaps as schlittle mentioned with the german stallions paradoxical pullout and rockstarparkingdudes theories regarding relaxation that is why the increase occured. Anyways I will notify when I next acquire adderall and I will post pics. I'll update soon!

Comment

Working...
                X