Glans hardness during erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans hardness during erection

A member recently posted about the size of his glans apparently shrinking due to PE. I think this has happened to me as well. It led me to investigate my glans closely. Since paying more attention to my penis I have noticed my glans does not get very hard. Imagine the glans and divide it into the tip half, and the flaring base. The base seems to get hard and engorged, while the tip is practically soft and pliable. Is this normal?
    When I have a raging 10eq I "think" it gets hard but I am not sure. I haven't had a 10 during edging when I pay attention in a while. I have not practiced any PE for at least a month. I am about to start again and wonder if I caused this, is it normal, and is there something I can do to improve it.

I think people are just paying way too much attention to their penises when this is noticed. I personally thought I noticed this as well, I paid attention to it for several months; no difference. I think I placed fault on the fact that I thought my glans fully engorged was right after I do a kegel, which of course isn't the same as how it normally is during an erection. That's my 2 cents at least.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
    X