Do's and Don'ts on Rest Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do's and Don'ts on Rest Days?

I saw someone earlier ask whether it is okay to be edging on rest days and the answer was no.
    Well what would be considered to be a good 'rest" day? Since rest is a key factor in progress with PE. Can I still do kegals on rest days?? Would showering with warm/hot water be beneficial or would it matter? The kegals question is probably the most important one.
    Could you do a "list" of some of the do's and dont's to do on rest days? Cuz I know there's a lot of new people wondering that as well.
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Rest day:
    to do:
    - Warm-up (it's relaxing, anti-shrink, better blood flow)
    - Kegels (blood flow)
    - SEX ! (I don't know for sure but I wouldn't miss that opportunity, after all your doing PE also for better sex experience)
    not to do:
    - Masturbation or Edging
    - Penile exercises
    - anything else that includes touching your penis and work it out.

That's my opinion, anyone correct me if I'm wrong, hope I helped.
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

That seems pretty correct to me! Thanks!

Comment

Been doing some research on what athletes do after workouts, for things to add to my resting days.

I'll be

-Warm Bath Morning/Night
        -Massage pelvic region (not penis) with electric massager
        -Get Plenty of Rest
        -Try and cross train by working out different areas such as kegels or work out other muscles of the lower body that help during sex but aren't related to the penis.
        -Making sure I'm taking all my vitamins as well as eating nothing too unhealthy.
        -Penis Meditation try to achieve my inner Chi so I can become one with my penis (usually during my warm baths)

Comment

Ballooning or edging can be good on rest days. Also Bed Fowfers are great on rest days ,too.
          PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Originally posted by HitraN View Post
            Ballooning or edging can be good on rest days. Also Bed Fowfers are great on rest days ,too.
            Really if you don't do nothing on rest days, Sex is ok. But if you have to wank. Be gentle!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yeah I think the maximum I'll do is kegaling and warm baths on rest days

Comment

Good info I'm pretty sure I've been doing things wrong so I will adjust and take it easy on rest days.

Comment

I want to know about this now that I'm doing Supra Slammers since kegaling on rest days might not be the same with my routine since I already do so many kegals while I'm doing supra slammers every other day! help!!

Comment

I don't get the difference between sex and masturbation...as far as the penis is concerned, a fist and a vagina is not that different. So why would it be ok to have sex on your rest day but not masturbate? And what if you edged during sex? As in, you pump your partner til the PONR and then stop before going again, to last longer. To the penis, it's all the same thing.
                    Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                    5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                    4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                    BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DOA View Post
                      I don't get the difference between sex and masturbation...as far as the penis is concerned, a fist and a vagina is not that different. So why would it be ok to have sex on your rest day but not masturbate? And what if you edged during sex? As in, you pump your partner til the PONR and then stop before going again, to last longer. To the penis, it's all the same thing.
                      Maybe what people mean when they say "its okay to have sex on rest days" is so people don't get in the habit of NOT having sex just because "it might affect PE gains" which would totally defeat the purpose of doing PE in the first place right?

Comment

^ I suppose. I, for one, would not stop living in the name of having a bigger dick. After all, I am trying to get a bigger dick so I can enjoy sex more. But I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend at the moment, so I still have to get off somehow. So I continue to masturbate. I try to not masturbate right before or after my PE workouts though. I do it at least a couple hours before or after.
                        Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                        5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                        4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                        BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

I used to just do my stretching on rest days up until recently, and decided rest days should be completely for recovery. No stretching, kegeling, masturbating, etc. It's just a day in which I try to ignore training my penis and pay more attention to letting it rest, recover, and grow.
                          Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Plateglass View Post
                            I used to just do my stretching on rest days up until recently, and decided rest days should be completely for recovery. No stretching, kegeling, masturbating, etc. It's just a day in which I try to ignore training my penis and pay more attention to letting it rest, recover, and grow.
                            and have you seen improvements with this??

Comment

I too am interested in this. I don't have a GF and rest days are usually when I wank off to my heart's desire. I don't like masturbating during on days since I fear it might interfere with my workout. And I also don't get why it's okay to have sex but not masturbate. Isn't sex supposed to be more intense anyways?
                              The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
                              X