Mental Erections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Erections

Without thinking about sex or touching yourself, make yourself become aroused and gain an erection.

I think this is a good exercise to help with EQ as well as maintaining an erection during sex.
    My Scientific Theory on PE
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
    6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
    2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
    8/10 7.1-6.9
    7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
    7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
    10/16 7.8-7.3
    4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
    3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
    Without thinking about sex or touching yourself, make yourself become aroused and gain an erection.

I think this is a good exercise to help with EQ as well as maintaining an erection during sex.
    Yes, it is. This is harder to do as you age though.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I don't quite understand this point, please correct me.

You say, don't think about sex (I would also assume sexual thoughts, aka a woman's figure), yet you say, make yourself become aroused (which generally means thinking about sex).

This is definitely difficult. Bu there are times where i can kegel myself continually into a fairly strong erection (EQ 7-8)
      Starting: September 22nd 2009
      BPEL: 5.5 Inches
      NBPEL: 5 Inches
      EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
      FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
      EQ: 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
        I don't quite understand this point, please correct me.

You say, don't think about sex (I would also assume sexual thoughts, aka a woman's figure), yet you say, make yourself become aroused (which generally means thinking about sex).

This is definitely difficult. Bu there are times where i can kegel myself continually into a fairly strong erection (EQ 7-8)
        I agree - what sort of arousal are you talking about? You get wood thinking of world domination or something? Nothing gets me aroused to the point of erection EXCEPT sex ...
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I regularly get an aroused feeling by just being relaxed and thus can concentrate on that feeling and easily get erect. I don't physically think about sex or having sex, I am just laying down and get erect based of the sensitive aroused feeling. I rarely have to fantasize or touch myself to get an erection, I'd say it's an erection purely based on the subject of feeling good.

I can actually radiate the feeling throughout my body, it feels like a warm fuzzy feeling but hard to explain but I can make it get pretty intense and feels nice. My neurologist has said I have highly active and abnormal nerves though so I'm probably different than most.
          Zariche
          Last edited by Zariche; 04-21-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

That is exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I'm using this technique here: Erection meditation
            Starting (january 05, 2011):
            BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
            Current:
            BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
            My Log

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
              I agree - what sort of arousal are you talking about? You get wood thinking of world domination or something? Nothing gets me aroused to the point of erection EXCEPT sex ...
              You don't get random erections anymore? I still get them sometimes when I feel great, and may not have a single sexual thought on my mind, but still my penis just wakes up and I just go "Oh frap, not now".

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                You don't get random erections anymore? I still get them sometimes when I feel great, and may not have a single sexual thought on my mind, but still my penis just wakes up and I just go "Oh frap, not now".

-UYN-
                I do, in class and what not. But even from a slight movement of my legs causing a slight brushing of my penis against my jeans can set off a chain reaction. Once again, I am not sure if this is what you are talking about but I still don't think I am talking about what you guys are considering a totally out of the blue erection.
                Starting: September 22nd 2009
                BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                NBPEL: 5 Inches
                EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                EQ: 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by Zariche View Post
                  I regularly get an aroused feeling by just being relaxed and thus can concentrate on that feeling and easily get erect. I don't physically think about sex or having sex, I am just laying down and get erect based of the sensitive aroused feeling. I rarely have to fantasize or touch myself to get an erection, I'd say it's an erection purely based on the subject of feeling good.

I can actually radiate the feeling throughout my body, it feels like a warm fuzzy feeling but hard to explain but I can make it get pretty intense and feels nice. My neurologist has said I have highly active and abnormal nerves though so I'm probably different than most.
                  This is spot on. I can make myself aroused simply for the sake of feeling good.
                  DryJelq
                  Last edited by DryJelq; 04-24-2011, 12:19 AM.
                  My Scientific Theory on PE
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                  6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                  2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                  8/10 7.1-6.9
                  7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                  7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                  10/16 7.8-7.3
                  4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                  3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment