No announcement yet.

Any good Girth Routines without jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good Girth Routines without jelqs?

Hi guys...

I used to jelq for about 3 months and made a few gains, but have since stopped due to not being able to commit to PE.

However, since stopping, I didnt 'cement' my gains and I have lost some size.

My penis is about 6" long and only about 4.5" in Girth.

I was wondering if there are any good girth routines WITHOUT jelqing as I'm uncircumcised and that started to give me 'turkey neck'?

Thanks, would appreciate any advice

I also have a BathMate, so can incorporate if needed.

If you put your non-jelq hand at the base as the jelq hand goes up the shaft it won't make the turkey neck worse.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by PumpSon! View Post
      Hi guys...

I used to jelq for about 3 months and made a few gains, but have since stopped due to not being able to commit to PE.

However, since stopping, I didnt 'cement' my gains and I have lost some size.

My penis is about 6" long and only about 4.5" in Girth.

I was wondering if there are any good girth routines WITHOUT jelqing as I'm uncircumcised and that started to give me 'turkey neck'?

Thanks, would appreciate any advice

I also have a BathMate, so can incorporate if needed.
      Right now I'm doing squeezes 30-40 percent erection, O-bends 30-50%, go to 90% and do some uli's, erect jelqs, erect kegels, head holds, horse squeezes etc...

Enough good excercises.

Cheers,

Johnny B
      Visit my log!

Comment

why dont you use the bathmate?

Comment

10 min bath mate>10 min clamped edging wih squeezes>5 min bAthmate>10 min clamped edging with squeezes>5 min bath mate

I have gotten up to 6.8" girth doing this then put on a cock ring and had sex with my wife, she was like WTF your splitting me apart!

If u want solid girth gains you need a bath mate

Squeezes are done at 80-100% erection, you kegel and squeeze the base then squeeze the head, this fills the shaft with blood!
          4/1/2010 Beginning BPEL-6.2"/EG-5.2"
          Current BPEL-8.75"/EG-6.5"
          Goal- BPEL-9.0"/EG-6.5"

Comment

Working...
          X