Any slow/no gainers started gaining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any slow/no gainers started gaining?

I've been into pe for a while now, almost a year, I've been following several different routines(most recent workouts have been followed religiously) and gained no more than 0.2 el. (a little more on fl side)

My current pe routine 1 day on 1 day off:
    10 min warmup
    2 sets of 45 sec stretches((all 5 directions (+5 sec into stretching for every direction every workout))
    90 Jelqs(3second one's) +5 jelqs every workout
    10 min warmdown
    20-80 min edging(ejaculating at the end)

Has anyone ever been in such a situation and managed to make decent gains?
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

Hm. Sounds like if you have been have a little too low intensity after doing this for 1 year. Tell us more about your previous routine?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

90 jelqs sounds very little. I dont count reps, but i normally go for the 20 minute mark. what erection level do you jelq at?

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
        90 jelqs sounds very little. I dont count reps, but i normally go for the 20 minute mark. what erection level do you jelq at?
        I jelq at about 50-70% varying trough the workout(higher at the end) I reduced the jelqs from my previous workouts because I used to turtle alot.

Comment

Hm. I think you will give us all of your information about how your previous routines looked like, and in detail.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
            Hm. Sounds like if you have been have a little too low intensity after doing this for 1 year. Tell us more about your previous routine?

-UYN-
            My first routine was something like(big mistake):
            3days on 1day off
            Warmup
            Stretching all directions 5 minutes in total
            300-600 fast jelqs

The first workout didn't last long, the next one was 50/50 stretch/jelq dont remember the complete wrkout

Third one was a whole different approach it was 1 day on 2 days off, started with 50 ended with 150 jelqs, I got increased EQ and nothing else(2 months)

And the current workout i've been doing for a little more than a month, I'm increasing the reps +5 every workout because I am very prone to turtling.

P.S i started warming up properly since 3rd workout, previous warm-ups didn't last longer than 5 minutes.
            P.S.S sorry for my lack of english writing abilities, I'm working on it >.<

Comment

Sounds to me your lack of gains are due to being inconsistent. You keep changing too damn much. Can I ask why you haven't done one of the recommended beginner's routines? It seems that your own didn't work to well, so why not go for something that has worked for several others. I would also suggest doing a 2 on 1 off.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011

Comment

Sounds to me your lack of gains are due to being inconsistent. You keep changing too damn much. Can I ask why you haven't done one of the recommended beginner's routines? It seems that your own didn't work to well, so why not go for something that has worked for several others. I would also suggest doing a 2 on 1 off.

-UYN-

All workouts have been found all over the net. I kept switching because i was expecting to see gains in the first few months or because I was turtling too much. The one which increased my EQ was in the recommended routines. I'll take a couple of days off and see a 2on1off routine. Would my current routine do as 2on1off? If not which one should I do? I've seen several of them before.

Comment

My advice is start on JP's 90 days. Do it 2 on 1 off, and see how your PI's are, and do NOT switch it out before 4 months have passed. Start a log, and PM me once in a while so I can "keep an eye" on you, because I am fairly certain that your small gains are due to not being consistent.

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011

Comment

My advice is start on JP's 90 days. Do it 2 on 1 off, and see how your PI's are, and do NOT switch it out before 4 months have passed. Start a log, and PM me once in a while so I can "keep an eye" on you, because I am fairly certain that your small gains are due to not being consistent.

-UYN-
                    Ok I'll start a log on the forum next week(Rest until then). If anything will concern me I'll PM you and report after I've completed the 90 days.

Edit: Oh by the way, Thanks!

Comment

Sounds good Good luck and happy easter

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011