So what happens when you 'Stop' PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happens when you 'Stop' PE?

Say you've reached your goal hypothetically let's say it was 8" x 6" erect and you were like that's it for me. Would you have to still 'workout' or would you just leave your penis alone? Bascially would the gains stay there or would you have to sometimes work on it?

If you just left it inactive would your penis just go back to the original size, cos that does not sound too healthy lol.
    Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
    FG: 3.5"
    SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
    BPEL: 7.3"
    MEG: 5.51"

You do a bit of maintanence 2-3 days a week just to keep you in shape.That's not hard is it? Just think if you just stopped exercising once you got massive biceps what would they look like 6 months later without a bit of maintanence?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

how long would the maintanence sessions be?
      Current Stats

Comment

I would do it forever, for the other benefits than size.

Comment

Originally posted by ryansambas View Post
          how long would the maintanence sessions be?
          You'll know when you get there, now just enjoy the ride

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
            You'll know when you get there, now just enjoy the ride

-UYN-
            Hah, what I was about to say

lets get there first and we'll see =d
            Start(Feb/19)
            FL: 2,95
            FG: 4,29
            BPEL: 5,51
            MSEG: 5,11
            Current(July/30)
            FL: 3,50
            FG: 4,52
            BPEL: 6,02
            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Maintenance varies from one person to the next. I have been on a deconditioning break for a while--from my maintenance routine--just for the heck of it. My life has been crazy, hectic.

I awoke this morning, cold, not warmed-up (to speak of) at all, with 8", semi-hard. It quickly rose to 9" and then 9.75". This is good--I have experienced very little loss during a "winter from hell." So there you go.

Comment

I stoped pe a long time ago with no maintain and lost size. This time round has been far better.
                I think half the trick, is that if you have had the new size for some time ,it is easy to maintain.
                I am actually slightly over 8" by 6" and have found maintaining quite easy with a minimal workout. If my flacid seems to be going down a little I just do a little more, in this way I have avoided any erect loss

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  I stoped pe a long time ago with no maintain and lost size. This time round has been far better.
                  I think half the trick, is that if you have had the new size for some time ,it is easy to maintain.
                  I am actually slightly over 8" by 6" and have found maintaining quite easy with a minimal workout. If my flacid seems to be going down a little I just do a little more, in this way I have avoided any erect loss
                  Wise words Peg

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011
                  FG: 4.25" +0.45
                  FL: 5.19" +0.69
                  EG: 4.75" +0.45
                  BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                  NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                  BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

It depends, extender gains create new mass which ain't going anywhere. I made great gains via extending and took 6 months off, didn't lose anything am now back into it and making new gains. I think some gains are ligs stretched out, and inner penis coaxed out, so yeah if you go that route maintenance is required. I am looking for permanent gains so stick mostly with extending and building new tissue.
                    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                    March: BPFL 7.7
                    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I think i've read in threads recently were PEgymers Radiohead and Karl from ireland both lost over an inch when they stopped doing PE (they are both now doing comebacks). So if i ever get to my ideal size i wouldn't dream of stopping completely because it would be absolutely heartbreaking for me to see my hard earned inches disappear after all of my hundreds of hours of PE.

Comment

Yes s, in both cases the size was very new and they did no maintain.

Comment

I cut back in February of 2004 and lost an inch or so in length and about an inch in girth. I was up to 10.75" x 7" No one that I have met could maintain that kind of routine.

Comment

Poor thing g4, what are you currently maintaining?

Comment

Yeah it's more of a case of I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing this for a long time because looking at all the threads, some sessions can be 60+ minutes long it seems.
                              Current Stats

Comment

Working...
                              X