Girth Making Length Gains Difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Making Length Gains Difficult

Hey guys, I was just wondering how big of a girth it takes to make gaining length difficult. My girth is 5.375 in at mid-shaft and base, about 5.125 just below the head. Is this girth big enough to make gains hard, or do you typically have to be up around 6?
    I did the JP 90 program and gained about .25 in length, but haven't seen much in the last 2 months or so. I have been doing some hanging now in addition to the jelqing and stretching.
    longdongsilvr
    Last edited by longdongsilvr; 04-23-2011, 11:40 AM.
    Starting Measurements (12/1/10): 5.75 NBPEL, 6 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG
    (4/1/11): 6 NBPEL, 6.5 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG, 7 BPFSL
    (6/9/11): 6 NBPEL, 6 5/8 BPEL, 5 5/16 MSEG, 5.75 base girth, 7 BPFSL, 4.25 FL

I doubt that your girth is making you a hard length gainer. Though people are more prone to gain one or the other. Have you gained much girth?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I think it depends on how much blood you can get in there, more than anything. That's why cardio-vascular exercises are so important in conjunction with p.e.

Comment

I may have gained about 1/8 inch in girth, but I don't really trust my girth starting measurements. And I think I have the cardio aspect covered. I run 60-70 miles a week.
        I'd like to gain an inch in length to get to 7 nbpel. I'm going to have tons of free time this summer, so I'm thinking I'll get in 10 hours of hanging a week, then maybe jelq for 20 minutes every other day. Is there anything else I should do?
        Starting Measurements (12/1/10): 5.75 NBPEL, 6 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG
        (4/1/11): 6 NBPEL, 6.5 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG, 7 BPFSL
        (6/9/11): 6 NBPEL, 6 5/8 BPEL, 5 5/16 MSEG, 5.75 base girth, 7 BPFSL, 4.25 FL

Comment

I started at 5.5 as far as girth, and gained 1/2 inch in length my first month. I gained a small amount in that time as far as girth goes but did better for length I guess, funny thing is my wife keeps saying it feels alot thicker.Not measuring until June firts so ill see if shes right. I think it will also depend alot on how you do your routine(consistency+quality) and what routine you choose. I pump but I had incorperated manual into the routine from the beginning and the one thing I have done which I belive has helped has been to focus on stretching my ligs and tunica very thouroghly and to do my jelques at very low erection levels. Just read a smuch as you can as there are numerous exercic=ses here that target length. Snakehead posted athread for those looking for length only, if you look at his profile than select his post and you should find it pretty easy, good luck
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I must correct myself, I said that snakehead posted that length routine and it was actually sidewinder, sorry for the confusion if you tried to look it up
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think big girth hinders lenght gains.My lenght gains are below average(1/2 inch) but i started with a very good EQ

Comment

Working...
              X