Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the the right sups

Hey guys,
    This will be day one of my JP90 warm ups. Looking forward to it.
    I have a couple of quick questions I'd like to have guidance with regarding supplements. I understand JP's list of the following to be the general guide;

1 Super B complex.
    1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
    1 60 mg Zinc.
    2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
    1 500 mg L-Lysine.

Does anybody have any other suggestions from their personal experiences? My understanding is that certain people are affected by particular supplements differently so it is hard to narrow down any 'good' substance for each individual, but if you've got a working sup of choice it would be great to hear it.
    I had also read in a thread that taking L-Arginine and L-Lysine together lessens its effects of each other. It is small details like I would also like to have clarified.
    I am not interested in non approved supplements or some hormone nonsense either. I am not relying on the sups to get super big gains, I am just wanting to assist my body for the build-up to a heavier workload after the JP90.

Also, do standard body building supplements like protein and creatine assist in PE at all, considering the dick comprises of muscle tissue? Would it help in recovery etc etc.

Apologies for asking this question again but it just seems like the other threads I searched never really got to the point and got into other debates which were not of my concern

Thank you in advance!!
    just get it

Look at your diet and goals, and base what you want to supplement off of that.
    It's best to take L-Arginine and L-Lysine at differing times of the day, such as before bed and at night.

The penis is comprised of a different type of muscle than skeletal, like is worked in body building. Protein, Creatine, and other muscle building supplements are useless in PE.

Comment

So,whats l lysine for guys?

Comment

Lysine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Lysine will help keep cold sores at bay. This is a good supplement if you get those.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            Look at your diet and goals, and base what you want to supplement off of that.
            It's best to take L-Arginine and L-Lysine at differing times of the day, such as before bed and at night.

The penis is comprised of a different type of muscle than skeletal, like is worked in body building. Protein, Creatine, and other muscle building supplements are useless in PE.
            DemOne, thank you for this important advise. I appreciate it.
            just get it

Comment

Working...
            X