Something cracked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something cracked

This morning I was doing some girth excesses. Warmed up for 10min. Did a few bundled stretches. Then started on girth. I began with flaccid bends. When I stretched out and put my fingers under and did the bend downward. If felt like a stick cracked in two. It did not hurt or anything. It's just that this was the first time that has happened. So what I did was to besure that nothing was wrong I brought myself to an erection. No problem there.

I just would like to know. Has this ever happened to anyone else. The snapping feeling when doing flaccid bends.
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

not too much the feeling as much as the SOUND for me.. I know what you mean tho..weird stuff.
    The only thing that was ever given to me was the ambition to get better; there is no shame in building off something small til its big.

Comment

lig pop, possibly?
      Apr 2011:
      bpel- 7
      nbpel- 6
      eg- 5.1
      bpfl- 5
      nbpfl- 4
      fg- 4.4

Comment

Yes g.8x6 you are correct, it sounds like alig pop which translates to more gains, so keep PEing bro.
        The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Really. A lig pop is good? Everything seems to be still in working order. No bruises or pain. Except for the usual from a workout. I sure do hope so. Thanks
          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Some would think of it as good, never heard about ligs popping resulting in something bad. Yet.

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
            X