a bit of a story, but still a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit of a story, but still a question

so I have 3 months before I head out for college. I'm seeing consistent gains in my pe, but of course I know I would have to stop when I move into my dorm. now the thing is, I've read jp's 90 day program, and on his list of supplements says l-argerine(sp?). So I decide to go natural. But I thought back onto an experience... when I had this chick riding me, I would lose my erection a bit..didn't feel too much either. Also, when I got head, this chick was suckin for a good 15 minutes...and I had no sign of cumming. At most I would have a dry orgasm(not downing on her, that was some good head!). When I read the restoration threads, they said something about "man1 man oil", and to my suprise- the guy posting had the same problems that I just noted. A oil that contained essential nutrients to restore the penis and its sensitivity. I noticed that the oil has l-argerine(sp?), the same ingredient that produces more nitric oxide..
    so before I buy this stuff, would it be possible to use this oil for jelqs and regular moisturizing to regain sensitivity AND help aid me in my gains? I mean, it does have nitric oxide, which is absorbed directly to my penis. I ask this because I don't want to buy a bottle(3 month supply) if it won't help me in my gains as well. Also, after using it, I can get off of it and just maintain my gains once a week, right? I want to be able to have just as hard an erection off the oil as I would on it when I get off.
    The only thing that was ever given to me was the ambition to get better; there is no shame in building off something small til its big.

bumb- I need to know
    The only thing that was ever given to me was the ambition to get better; there is no shame in building off something small til its big.

Comment

Never heard of such an oil, I am rather doubtful to its full effects. However many people don't enjoy blowjobs that much. I am one of them. I talked to one of my best friends about it, and he agreed, he preferred a handjob to a blowjob, as do I. And if you just lost your erection while having her on top, I doubt that it's a sensitivity issue or else it would affect other positions as well. Hard erection come from having a good kegel routine, so get started and don't rely on the oil. Good luck

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X