Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about losing size, and gaining it back ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about losing size, and gaining it back ..

So i just returned back to PE, and I lost about .7-.8 which is just great. I don't know if my EQ is still yet fully adapted to the new routine I am working on, but I am kinda restarting PE all over again due to the fact I had muay thai training for a ring fight.

I used to be at about 6.875" in BPEL, and I lose a couple of pounds probably about 10-20. I don't think that has anything in effect with BPEL. What I'm trying to figure out is will my regular jelqing routine where I have left off get me back to where i want to be at again. Right now I'm at about 6" in BPEL.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

So you started at roughly 6.5, according to your sig, and then gained a bit. Then you lost everything you gained plus nearly half an additional inch? Yikes, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      So you started at roughly 6.5, according to your sig, and then gained a bit. Then you lost everything you gained plus nearly half an additional inch? Yikes, bro.
      Yeah, or maybe my EQ isn't as good enough. Because my EQ before was super high, now that I just got back into it I think it's the EQ affecting my size.

See, this is the type of thing that ruins my motivation for everything. :[

I just wanted to know if anyone else had this kind of problem.
      start
      bpel - 6.435"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - ???

current
      bpel -
      6.625"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
      bpel - 7.5"
      eg - 5.25"