Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie help with size questions?!

Hi all,

Im 23 years old and require some advice. Just over a year ago now my long term relationship ended and I didnt take it very well. In an effort to get over it I spent my time down the gym each night. I put so much into the gym in the end i got a little carried away in trying to make myself feel good again. I took a 4 week course of dianabol, a pink pill form of steroid to help with my gym size.

I has been fine and have not taken anything since. A year later and my penis seems to be getting smaller and i am very concerned why and what i can do about it. It is really bothering me. Im worried that my 4 week steroid use may have caused some problems but unsure as to why they would show so late down the line. I read somewhere that by using steoirds heavily over a long period of time can cause problems with testoterone levels which can have effects with your penis. I only used it for 4 weeks but im still very concerned.

Does anyone have any advice on the matter and what i should do to try and help out. Should i try to get more testosterone in my system ?

Or am i just panicing about the steroid use and it is something completely seperate?

Many thanks

Welcome to the gym hoyd69,
    Did your penis really get smaller or is it just an impression? Did you actually measure it?
    If you took weight, then your fat pad might have increased, reducing the size of the visible part of your penis. If you took a lot of muscle, you penis might appear smaller but it's just a matter of perspective.
    In any cases, you found the right place if you want to enlarge your penis. If you're really concerned about a quite improbable (in my opinion) fall in testosterone level, you should go to your doctor and have it checked. But I would advise you against taking any kind of drugs to increase your testosterone level without having it measureed before...
    Here's a good link to follow for beginners: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

listen to what normal guy said and about the testosterone quistion, dont take any more crap.good luck
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

your test levels have declined mate also Dbol is quite heavy on the liver, not to worry supplement with zinc and milk thistle, get in touch we'll have a chat, and yeh don't take any more crap without proper research

Comment

I seriously doubt that a 4 week stint on dianabol over a year ago would be detrimental long term to your testosterone levels. You're still only 23 years old, so while you might not be teeming with puberty level testosterone, you're still doing alright.

I'm gonna say this perception that your penis is getting smaller is 100% mental, and you worrying about it isn't going to make things better. Maybe you're worried that your ex is taking some dick thats bigger than yours, and so the way you view your penis is changing? I agree with NormalGuy here - is there actually a measurable difference in size?

Comment

Yeah there is defiantly a size difference. Maybe not so much when errect, but when normal it is and it bothers me alot. Any further help would be great. Thanks for the above...

Comment

If you are talking about flaccid states, and you are in the gym hitting the weights heavily, your penis will definitely turtle from that exertion. If you took up running instead of lifting, the same thing would have occurred. I would suggest that if you took a week off, got plenty of sleep, your flaccid state would be normal like. What does it look like when you get up in the morning? If it is your flaccid state you are worried about, check out Lazy Ass Stretches (some would suggest bed fowfers, but I think these are far superior):
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rfect-las.html
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...d-fowfers.html
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 07-18-2011, 05:31 PM.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree 4 weeks is nothing for a cycle something else is up.
                Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

I haven't been to the gym in 2 months now and if anything it seems to be getting worse guys. I took the roids around 2 years ago. Around one year ago I was happy with length but size has dropped over past 7 months I would say. I spoke to a mate of mine who has always been big into roids and he said it may be due to the fact I'm lacking testosterone and I should have taken a testosterone booster after I used roids for a few weeks to recover. That's the only reason why I'm peraps putting it down to that?

Comment

did you complete a PCT after your cycle? if not get yourself a bottle of Nolva, clomid or torem.. finish it off.. Its possible your still shutdown from the cycle.. not sure how strong dbol is, but if its like any roid out there, it shuts down your natural test production, and takes over.. hence the shrunken nutsack while on cycle.. then you are supposed to run a pct, to get your test back into production.

Not to scientific on my explanation , lol. , so someone correct me if im wrong.

But yes run some pct..

BTW I have exp, with PH's superdrol (3 weeks) and a couple halodrol cycles..
                    7.5"NBP (+.25")
                    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                    5.75"EG (+.5")
                    6" Base Girth (+..75")
                    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

stop the drugs

Well you started off with the right plan.....going to the gym when you were upset over your relationship....but things obviously went down hill from there when you started steroids. Bad.

You are suffering from a psychological disease called "body dysmorphic disorder" where you are unable to see your own body as it is....you may truly see your penis as small....but it does not change size.

This is similar to women with anorexia who think that they are fat.

Your penis should not be shrinking. Penises dont shrink from steroids...testes shrink. Plus...you took these a long time ago. Your body is not "stuck" in some past state. Your test. level is normal. If you dont believe me go to the doctor and get it measured and be done with it.

Do NOT take more drugs with the idea that you are going to get your Testosterone back to normal levels...you dont even have a clue as to your level in the first place! Do not take more drugs period! What the heck are you trying to do to your young body.

Instead I have real ideas and an action plan for you....

1) go to the doctor and get checked out
                      2) if all is normal (as Im sure it is)...and you are still suffering with anxiety....go to a psychiatrist...get real help
                      3) start a good PE regimen. I can guarantee you that ANY PE regimen is going to give you a better flaccid hang if nothing else. Hanging is working for me...I never believed it would..no way...I read about PE 10 years ago and blew it off as worthless....woe is me!..and in only 2 months my flaccid hang is great....other measurements are coming along as expected also...

Huge confidence booster even though the only people that see it are me and my wife and Im a middle aged 45.

4) meet some other women (men?) whatever your pleasure...and forget about that past relationship. Its OVER. You have to live in the present. You are now wasting your life living in the past. I can't describe to you how much time I wasted when I was your age chasing after women who were not interested. Go out and have a good time with the ones who are interested in you. Forget the rest.

The great thing about PE is that its natural (no drug trials please!).

I WISH I HAD YOUR CHANCE to learn PE at your age. You can get a great penis and get that thought out of your mind in a couple year.

Get to work on my action plan now.

Do the above and you will be on the way to improvement.

Comment

Working...
                      X