- 04-27-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
hi guys really need some advice, i was measuring last night and realised my bpfsl is much longer than my bpel. (bpfsl 18.5cm ~7.3in) (bpel 15cm ~6in) is this normal? been like this for 6 months no gains my routine is normally length based, erections are good and strong, saying that my skin is quite loose on my penis when erect
i have been PE'ing just over a year and i'm defo not a newbie!
don't know what else to write to give you guys an insight as i normally just browse other posts
- 04-27-2011 #2
Have you ever read this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...xplained.html?
According to this theory, you should work on exercising your smooth muscle... Maybe you could try this?
- By IDH in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 10-04-2010, 05:29 PM
- By TheMagicStick in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:59 PM
- By George Jackson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2010, 07:21 PM
- By wantingmore in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM
- By enlargen in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:51 AM