Thread: mixed Phys indicators
- 04-27-2011 #1
So here my issue. I have ramped up my stretching and I have noticed that my day time wood has been less active. I dont have any pain, my flacid is looking great(to me), and my morning wood is off the charts still. I believe that it may be do to the extra stretching as I have been able to feel my ligs, or should I say that I have noticed the constant feeling of being stretched well in my inner penis area.
so heres what I am trying to find out, I basically have some good PIs with one that might be a negative but I feel no pain. It feels as if what I am doing is correct and I think it might be the feeling of a worked out penis. I basically have less wood in a 24 hour period but when I have wood its good wood
just want some opinions, thank you
Last edited by BigO; 04-27-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: cant spell
- 04-27-2011 #2
I agree with you: I think that you're on the right track here. Your slight decrease in day wood might be due to an after stretching fatigue, but if your EQ didn't decrease, then I wouldn't change anything. Keep watching your PIs though!
- 04-27-2011 #3
the only decreas has been the day time wood but I feel as if Im healthy, I know dick muscle isnt like body muscle but for a comparison it feels like the good kind of tired or worked feeling, thanks for your reply and I will watch them well, I really care about my peewee.
- By BulkinBrah in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 12-11-2010, 10:19 AM
- By CanadianDude in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:23 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
- By Russian Member in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:30 AM