Success story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success story

Hello and thank you very much for having this wonderfull PE community. (I am sorry for my English)
    I HAD a penis 14 cm long with normal thickness(I haven t measured the thickness)
    I have always wanted a bigger pennis, so I searched the web in order to see if it can be done without sergery,because my size wasn t so small in order to need a sergery.
    So anything that would give me some length and girth it would be nice.
    So I am glad that I found YOU guys here and I started reading a lot of posts in order to learn about PE.
    My job is a Fitness trainner ,so I knew how importand is the knowledje ... in my profecion also the knowledje come 1st and then the action.
    So I decided to buy the e-book "Exercising the penis" as I saw in posts here that its a MUST read.
    And i am very glad that I bought it because also in my opinion is the Bible of PE exersises.
    The principals of the PE are very equal to the body building princiopals so it was very easy for me to underatsnd everything easy.
    I started exersicing my penis before 2 months and 28 days.
    I started slowly and incrize the time and the intensity of the exersises and I was folowing the health body clues.(I never had until now a bad body clue)
    In the 1st weeks the blood circulation of my pennis improved a lot and i had harder erections.
    I desided to measure my penis every month.
    In the 1st month no gains in length but some gains in girth which I didn t took them sirious because I knew that it was only because of better circulation.
    In the 2nd month almost the same as the 1st month.
    In the middle of the 3d month(and it isn t yes finished) I measured my pennis because I saw that it had a diference in length and in girth with my eyes.
    And indeed my penis was 0.5 cm LONGER and a lot thicker !
    Now that it is almost the end of the 3d month I measured again yesterday and my penis has gainned 1 cm and it is also thicker, also the head of my penis is bigger !!!!!!
    I am very exited and happy that PE is working for me and although I started it only to gain about 1 cm , I will continue to increasing the time and the intensity in ordet to gain as much as I can.....
    If I will gain 1 more cm then I really don t care if i will not gain more because a 16 cm pennis is very good.But if i will gain more then its welcomed.

I have a question:
    Has anyone expirienced more than 3 cm in length with PE exersising? (I mean manual hands exersising and not weights)
    Thank you for everything.

I
    jordanoulis
    Last edited by jordanoulis; 04-27-2011, 06:57 PM.

Yes and you're welcome.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

thank you very much!
      I will keep updating the thread to give modivation to the newbies.
      Lets hope to have new gains....
      jordanoulis
      Last edited by jordanoulis; 04-27-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

well done jordanoulis, i always get motivation from reading about gains keep it up!

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Congrats. I cm at a time and before you know it youll be were you wanna be.
            Personally Ive gained a little over and inch in the couple years ive done pe but i wasnt consistent so I know i could have done even better.
            Just be patient and consistent and keep up the good work.
            bpel -6.25in
            girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
            BPEL -7.5 in
            NBPEL - 6,8 in
            Girth)- 5.5
            Goal:
            NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
            Girth- 6in max
            My Journal

Comment

Thank you man.
              A little over an inch is very good ! Are you doing only PE with hands or also extender and weights?

My plan is to continue for a total 6 months and then for 1-2 months to do only 2 trainnings /weeks in order to keep my gains and give some rest to my penis.
              Then maybe I will continue for 6 more months.
              jordanoulis
              Last edited by jordanoulis; 04-28-2011, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Yes Jordanoulis! right now, I'm 3 months in and I've seen about increase in length 1.5" and .5" increase in "girth"

or a little less than 4cm in length and 1.3cm in girth.

My results are not typical, but they are definitely motivational to me

Comment

3 months only and a gain of something less than 4 cm ! WoW you must have super genetics ! hehhehhe
                  well done !

Comment

This is my PE program:

1st month : 1day on , 2 days off
                    Basic strech 10 mins , Basic JelQ 10 mins , 20 Jays ,60 kengels
                    Add 1 min and 5 Jays every 2 weeks

2nd month :1day on , 1 day off (increase intensity on the exercises) 80 kengels
                    in the 2nd week I added 4 mins of Girth exercise and i was adding 1 min every 2 weeks in Girth also

3d month : 2days on , 1 day off (increase the intensity of the exersises and also slower strokes on JelQ) 100 kengels
                    in this month I added the helicopter strech and the V-strech(sometimes) and i was jelqing with multiple ancles

I have a curve on the left and I am focusing in my streches and jelq on this side BUT I haven t seen any improvements on fixing the curve. I suppose that because I have 1 cm gain it was an overal gain and not a gain because the curve was fixed....anyway the curve isn t big.
                    jordanoulis
                    Last edited by jordanoulis; 04-28-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Congratulations!

Keep it up and you'll definitely gain more with just manual

Comment

beside your weird english (haven't you yet learned how to write "penis"????) your "gains" are very modest and nothing to be excited for IMHO...
                        S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                        1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                        G
                        BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

I couldn't disagree more, mystic wolf. You clearly haven't been around here long enough to realize that the way Jordanoulis progressively built up his routine and slowly developed a healthier and bigger penis is excellent.

Congrats jordanoulis!

Comment

hehehe thanks PEskeptic.
                            From what mystic wolf posted I can also see that he is a newbie.

I have read stories of ppl that never gainned anything even with 6 months PE....
                            So I am very happy to have developed a new size to my penis and I sure know that I will gain some more(because i am still in the beggining)....and as I posted with just 1 more cm I am more than OK.

I think that this is a forum that is made to help with infos and engourage attitude the PE members .... so a behaviour like mystic wolf shouldn t be appropriate in here....but hey this is just my opinion. But can you imagine if a new in PE member hadn t read so much about PE like I have? This post of him may descourage the new member and this would be bad for his development. becayse like in Body Building positive attitude is a big factor in gainning muscle.

i am glad that I have read a lot about PE and this post can t hurt me... i am just consern about other newbies.....and by "newbies I also mean the ppl that are just thinking to start PE

ps. In my point of view every cm of gain (or i should probably said better "every mm of gain") Is a hard and respeactfull earned gain that mother nature didn t give you.
                            So adding length and girth to the penis is like altering your DNA!

Thanks
                            jordanoulis
                            Last edited by jordanoulis; 04-28-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I have been doing PE for six months and my 1st econ break starts just today so I think I have a bit of experience , also I always read about the PE issue and when I was 18 I made some PE but left quickly due to a kind of injury (but I think it was only scaring).. well I m not just a newbie and I think good newbie gains are 4 cm in few months not 4 mm that are almost unnoticeable...
                              S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                              1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                              G
                              BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Working...
                              X