Long Kegels cause Loss of Girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Kegels cause Loss of Girth?

Okay i noticed while i was fiddling the diddle that whenever i end up kegel'ing for long periods of time, like more than a 2 minutes My girth shrinks all the way back down to my starting girth of 5.25 (i think! That's what it feels like to my hand)...

If i relax my lower muscles I'll feel it engorge back up to higher girth that I've worked for... What is going on here? why is this happening?

sounds like it is the blood from that region going to your PC area and then when you relax, the blood gets ditributed back where it belongs.no harm, just dont over do the kegels. that is just an educated guess but you said when you stopped it went back to normal!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sounds like a good explanation, It just is worrisome to me! I would much rather it not shrink when I make it super stiff! what's the point of being rock hard if it's skinny?

I guess I'll just have to hope i can get to 6.25" girth eventually so that if i do happen to do that, it'll just shrink down to 5.75 of 5.5 (right now it's losing .5" of girth due to the kegel... maybe 0.25" because i'm sure i lost some girth due to my injury a little while back.

Well. i would say what i THINK was an injury, hindsight. I lost a lot of girth and length repeatedly as i tried to break into the 8" range. after letting it chill out it grew back up to 8.75 for a while it's bouncing around now, but girth is still not as big as i think it should be.

Comment

Do you do reverse kegels?
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Do you do reverse kegels?
          Only when approaching orgasm... or when i go to the bathroom, lol. Kegels and reverse kegels.

I think the reverse kegel during orgasm is partially involuntary.

Comment

Try adding them in to your kegel routine.
            Maybe cut back on the time you hold them too.
            LONG kegels tend to make my EQ go down faster than a French Infantrymans' gun when he sees a German soldier.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I hope I didnt misunderstand what you were asking. I answered as if you meant when you keggle as an exercise you temporarilly lose girth then when you stop it comes back to normal. I would check with a tape because if your like I am you may feel the loss in your hands and think that it is worse than it is. It may be that, I hope Im making sense
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Try adding them in to your kegel routine.
                Maybe cut back on the time you hold them too.
                LONG kegels tend to make my EQ go down faster than a French Infantrymans' gun when he sees a German soldier.

Well a lot of time, its subconscious. I'll hold a kegel just because down there... It's not like I'm trying. I have to focus on it to make it ease up.

But you're right, I'll try to work on that.. I just wish I didn't have to deal with a shinking erection...

My Kegels make my erection ROCK hard even if they're going soft. it's weird. i can have a 60% boner and a kegel will make it stiff as oak, but i'll be the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                  Okay i noticed while i was fiddling the diddle that whenever i end up kegel'ing for long periods of time, like more than a 2 minutes My girth shrinks all the way back down to my starting girth of 5.25 (i think! That's what it feels like to my hand)...

If i relax my lower muscles I'll feel it engorge back up to higher girth that I've worked for... What is going on here? why is this happening?
                  did you mean holding ONE kegal hold for 2 minutes? or a kegal routine that lasts longer than 2 minutes??
                  9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

holding one...

I have a very well developed lower region LOL i've been kegeling since before i knew what they were... When i was a kid i used to try to have an orgasm without my dick spazing out. I used to try to control it. but never got it to not spas out

Comment

ha alright because I read that and thought "uh oh" since my kegal routine usually takes up way longer than that lol
                      9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Working...
                      X