Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it normal to have purple penis?

Hi guys,

i am becoming a little frightened by this as i have never experienced anything like it before.
    i'm 22 years old and have strange purple color mixed with brown color on my penis which it looks like a bruise but I don't feels any pains. i have tried to wash it off but it isn't operating. So I am looking for some advice as my health are more important than anything else such as enlargement of the penis. i am somewhat frightened that if it may get worse and I could loose my penis. Is it normal to have purple color mixed with brown color on my penis (if you are unsure then i will post the pics of my penis)?

If so then are there any ways that I could work on it to get rid of the color especially exercise if possible to treat it?

Thank you for all who have reading my post.

That is not normal and something you should go see a doctor about ASAP.

Comment

First of all, no - a purple penis is NOT normal - c'mon ... unless you're from Pluto.
      Secondly, how did you get the bruise? From jelqing? Treat with heat for a couple of days and if it doesn't go away, go see a doc. You're right - health is more important than PE.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

This usually happens when the grip is to tight. Have you been doing PE? Best thing to do is leave it alone and let it heal.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

It's normal if you are an eggplant. Is everything in working order, other than the color?
          As long as you didn't get bit by a brown recluse, your dick won't fall off.
          PEnoob
          Last edited by PEnoob; 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

If you dont see improvement dont hesitate, get that pecker to a doctor. I would, you want get another one.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
              First of all, no - a purple penis is NOT normal - c'mon ... unless you're from Pluto.
              Secondly, how did you get the bruise? From jelqing? Treat with heat for a couple of days and if it doesn't go away, go see a doc. You're right - health is more important than PE.
              well I don't know how that happened, but i guess that it was coming from the vacuum pump when i had pumped a bit too hard as I tried to enlarge the penis.

I guess that treat with heat may not work because it may not gone away. I will also discuss to the doctor that I has got phimosis which i have got for 6 years and it doesn't gone away. My penis looks normal for now, but the phimosis will returns if I am using pump or if I have sex with my partner, so is it the right time to go and see my own doctor without having embarrassment?

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              This usually happens when the grip is to tight. Have you been doing PE? Best thing to do is leave it alone and let it heal.
              Yep, that is what happens to me. My penis became purple when I first have phimosis. No I am not been doing PE, I have been on and off for sometime which the problem isn't solve. It doesn't heal it when I left them alone and had a time off, so is it time for me to go and see my own GP?

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              That is not normal and something you should go see a doctor about ASAP.
              Thanks for your advice. I will see what I can do about it and as well I will tell my GP that I have got phimosis which i have got for 6 years. it isn't solve which I had had enough now and it is time to consider for my own health seriously. Do you know what the doctor will do when he look at my purple penis?
              badboy2010
              Banned
              Last edited by badboy2010; 04-27-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Keep us posted badboy. Keep us in the know on what happened and how you
                managed the problem.

Comment

Well of you are getting this condition after pumping, STOP pumping! There may be some venous leakage going on that the pump aggravates. Leave the pump alone and get checked out by a doctor. Pumping puts a large strain on blood vessels - if they are damaged in any way, the pump will only make it worse.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by badboy2010 View Post
                    Thanks for your advice. I will see what I can do about it and as well I will tell my GP that I have got phimosis which i have got for 6 years. it isn't solve which I had had enough now and it is time to consider for my own health seriously. Do you know what the doctor will do when he look at my purple penis?
                    I can't tell you what a doctor will do when they check you out, but they will know a great deal more than us and will be able to run tests that we can't, so that you and them can determine what the issue is and how to solve it.

Comment

My penis head is part purple, now only a bit, but when I was a kid with a tighter foreskin it was even more purple.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                        Well of you are getting this condition after pumping, STOP pumping! There may be some venous leakage going on that the pump aggravates. Leave the pump alone and get checked out by a doctor. Pumping puts a large strain on blood vessels - if they are damaged in any way, the pump will only make it worse.

sure, i have stop doing the pumping. Before I will go and see the doctor without having embarrassment, I would need to ask you to take a look on my pics, tell me what do you think and if you can see anything wrong (if not serious) and if i should go to see the doctor to get check up. If my condition is not serious and can be solution, I will be happy to know how to make the purple color on my foreskin to get disappear to save me from having embarrassment, otherwise I will go and see my doctor to get checking up.

As I suspected that I may have got venous leakage because sometimes I can feels the blood leak in my penis but I don't always can feels it.
                        badboy2010
                        Banned
                        Last edited by badboy2010; 06-06-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

do anyone know what i should do as you all can see a pic of my cock?

Comment

If you have no pain or anything abnormal other than the color, you should be fine.
                            Dr. PEnoob says " hands off and no touchy touchy for a few days ".

Comment

every one has been telling you to go see a doctor, you keep asking what to do and we keep telling you, if it hasnt changed get your self to the doctor and stop worrying about being embarrassed. If you think it is embarrassing to tell a doc what youve been doing imagine how embarrassing it will be to tell your partner that you dont have a pecker any more.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X