Best Flaccid Girth Gains, How ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Flaccid Girth Gains, How ?

what are the best techniques for flacid girth gains? i have a mind set of how i want my flaccid to look but am not sure on which is the best way to achieve it. il post some measurements a bit later on when im not in the conservatory chilling out.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Time.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

understandable, ive started hanging like 2 or 3 weeks ago. i also jelque, pump, keagle, fowfer and stretch as it suits. normally when im bored. i dont get over zealous. i also use a few other techniques. stretching and one that was posted not long ago where you sorta squish the length go increase girth. not sure what its called. is there an excersize i can do specifically for girth on rest days or spare time?

Comment

If you jelq and pump then that should be fine. You could try doing your kegels with an erection as well.
        Try and rest on rest days.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          If you jelq and pump then that should be fine. You could try doing your kegels with an erection as well.
          Try and rest on rest days.
          i only keagle with an erection anyway, i get erect, tuck my penis downwards and use my boxers for added resistance. the keagle without this doesnt feel quite right to me. it doesnt feel like im working out. i normally get erect and keegle till i go soft. i do this no more than twice and hold keagles for as long as possible. jelques i tend to fo 50 before i hang and 50 after. also sometimes i do 10 or so when i pop to the toilet. pumping has taken a bit of a back seat since i started hanging. i pump maybe once or twice a week normally around half hour after hanging. i have used the pump immediatley after hanging. but i personally dont think i shoud as im scared of over doing it hence why i wait a while and dont pump too often.

the last thing i want is ED, im 28 and spend half to 3/4 of the day with an erection... no way do i want to loose that. i love my hard on...i hope in 20 years im still the same.

Comment

Working...
          X