rock bottom??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock bottom??

how big do you have to be to hit the womans cervix? im 6inches and have never felt this and iv slept with about 30 girls and ones with tight pussies as well...?

It all depends on the lady man.. Most dont like that sensation, some do.. As long as shes cumming, your golden imo.

But, honestly you should be long enough to hit cervix in some cases.
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

really depends on the girl as well. Before i started i was at 6.5NBPEL, and i hit something when i went deep on about 50% of the women i was with. Maybe a bit more. So i would say your not far off. I never gave a woman pain by hitting that spot, until i started doing PE. Now if i go too deep i can hurt the girl. Im saying that because i think the cervix entrance is what hurts them (i could be wrong), but when you hit the patch around the cervix it feels good for them. If you look up the anatomy of the vagina you'll understand what i mean by 'the entrance'. So what i think i was hitting before i started PE was the front wall of the cervix, so i gave no pain. Now i can hit the entrance which gives them pain.

I could be completely wrong about all that tho! After all im not a girl Maybe some girls just like it and others have pain from that entire area. However,, i have a feeling im correct in saying that..

Comment

If you do a lot of foreplay, the vaginal canal widens and elongates, so it's harder to hit the cervix. I have no experience with that, but I've read it somewhere.
        PE (Re-)Start: September 2013
        Stats
        3 1/4" FL
        4" FG
        5" NBPEL
        5 1/8" EG

Comment

Originally posted by NakedMan View Post
          If you do a lot of foreplay, the vaginal canal widens and elongates, so it's harder to hit the cervix. I have no experience with that, but I've read it somewhere.
          true. It also depends on the time of the month. Everything hangs lower when they are coming close to their period.

Comment

One my good tennis partners is a Gynecologist and he claims to have a below average penis. 3.5 NBPEL. His wife is gorgeous and he says he can make her scream when he goes deep? He claims to know the female anatomy so well that he finds angles, leverage, and position. He told me that most women will claim that the sorest they have ever been is after a G-Exam. He also said that he can use his index finger and actually reach the cervis and beyond with little to no effort?

Anyways bro...study the womans anatomy and continue on your PE journey! You will be making her scream in no time!
            Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
            Shortdog 2019

Comment

Originally posted by shortdog View Post
              One my good tennis partners is a Gynecologist and he claims to have a below average penis. 3.5 NBPEL. His wife is gorgeous and he says he can make her scream when he goes deep? He claims to know the female anatomy so well that he finds angles, leverage, and position. He told me that most women will claim that the sorest they have ever been is after a G-Exam. He also said that he can use his index finger and actually reach the cervis and beyond with little to no effort?

Anyways bro...study the womans anatomy and continue on your PE journey! You will be making her scream in no time!
              i would imagine he means he can reach it when the girl is not aroused? avg depth of a woman is about 4" not aroused. either that or he has really long fingers! i could only imagine his studies have helped him soooo so much tho haha

Comment

Working...
              X