Pretty Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Frustrated

I've been doing PE for almost three years now. Unfortunately, I have not seen gains. Needless to say, it's pretty frustrating. I'm not here to complain, or bitch, but I've tried various routines and none really seem to work.

I did JonPop's beginner routine for three months and nothing, so I moved on to advanced exercises (ULI's, reverse jelqs, etc. etc).

With no gains from those, I went into clamping for a year. I clamped for three ten minute sessions, and no change. I went back to heavy jelqing (Did thirty minutes of jelqing a day, 10 of v-jelqs, and some stretching).

Now I'm trying to focus on a heavy stretching routine, with 10 minutes of jelqing on a two days on, one day off basis. This has been going on for three months, and alas, no change.

To be honest, I'm really, really not sure what I'm missing here...I mean, I never even got what people call "newbie gains", but I keep trying anyway.

Right now my routine is:

10 minute warm-up
    Direction stretch (Up, down, out, left, right). Each direction for one minute, repeated twice.
    Tunica Tugs - 3 x one minute
    Rotational Stretches - 30 sec. each way
    10 minute jelq
    Direction stretch (Out, down). 3 each way for one minute
    5 minute warm-down
    50 kegels a day

I edge on the second day of my workout, right before my day off so I can completely leave my unit alone. My edging sessions last twenty minutes.

wow that is one tough penis you have there. id love to be able to help you out,, but i dont really know where to begin. No gains what so ever?? not even .1 of an inch? Maybe you could try a coach, they might be able to help you out more than anybody here.. at least i can say your dedication is admirable

Comment

You are absolute patience - champion. I am about 10 weeks of PE at the moment and have no gains to., but I'm REALLY frustrated and don't think I can take more than 6 month with no "reward", but with your patience dude you must study Chinese or quantum physic and not jerk your cock I advise you to quit, and reconsider values of your life. I believe you can "move the mountains".

Comment

No gains at all? What about EQ, and orgasm control?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Inferno

In response to the other questions, I did gain about .15 from clamping in girth, but it literally happened over night. One day I was 5.1, and the very next day I was 5.25. I'd count this as a gain, but it seriously comes and goes, no matter my EQ level. It's the strangest damn thing I've ever seen. My EQ could be great and it's 50/50 whether it will be 5.1 or 5.25. To be honest, I think the .15 gain is from swelling, not actual gain.

And no Batwoman, I have no better control over my orgasms than when I started, and my EQ fluctuates from good to terrible on a weekly basis. I have yet to find a cause for that as well...used to think it was because I slept on my stomach all the time, but that appears to not be the case after a month of stopping that habit.

Comment

and nothing in length? maybe you should take a few months off from any exercise so you can untoughen your extremely tough dick. do a warm up twice a day for 10 mins or so to loosen everything out. Then after 3 months or so start with as much as you can handle without loosing PI's.

Comment

May I complain or bitch a little bit? Because I`m not as near patient as you are.
              This is double bad luck., first it is to be born with a small dick, and second is to have cock which is not responsive to PE, extenders and any other stuff. It is very annoying to see all those success stories., I wish good luck to everyone, but I'm still jealous about that.
              Sorry, human nature

Comment

Have you thought of hanging or getting an extender?
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

possibly it is not your workout that is limiting you. maybe there is something else happening in your body that is keeping you from getting gains. proper nutrients, proteins, and hormones are needed for tissue growth. maybe your diet is limiting you, maybe it is your cardiovascular health that wont support more bloodflow, maybe you have a thicker than average tunica, maybe your intensity during exercises is not great enough. there can be things other than your workout routine that are limiting you.
                  The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                  now: 7X5
                  next: 8X6

Comment

I've also been PEing for ages (nine months) and received nothing but discoloration. Time to start saving up for surgery.

Comment

I am coming up on 3 years. Though I have gained about 1 inch in length and .25-.5 in girth, I haven't seen much at all the past year. I have begun hanging the past 3 months, as well as pumping, but not a gain yet. I will watch this thread closely for suggestions, but will probably run this course to June, then break for a month or 6 weeks (Big Al suggestion). Then start back with meCoach for the next progression.
                      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
                        and nothing in length? maybe you should take a few months off from any exercise so you can untoughen your extremely tough dick. do a warm up twice a day for 10 mins or so to loosen everything out. Then after 3 months or so start with as much as you can handle without loosing PI's.
                        I've often considered doing this, but I'm so worried that my unit will just shrivel up. I feel like without PE, my flaccid would be hard as a rock.

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                        possibly it is not your workout that is limiting you. maybe there is something else happening in your body that is keeping you from getting gains. proper nutrients, proteins, and hormones are needed for tissue growth. maybe your diet is limiting you, maybe it is your cardiovascular health that wont support more bloodflow, maybe you have a thicker than average tunica, maybe your intensity during exercises is not great enough. there can be things other than your workout routine that are limiting you.
                        Well, it can't be the nutrients or protein...I eat extremely healthy and work out around 9 times a week (Four lifts, two speed training sessions, three agility conditioning sessions). I also take huge amounts of protein. I doubt it's the hormones either; I grow facial hair instantly (thick, not patchy) and constantly put on muscle mass.

Perhaps my tunica is thicker than average, but I'm not sure how to tell...

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                        Have you thought of hanging or getting an extender?
                        I have considered hanging, but the time required for that is astronomical. I see people over on BIB's forums talking about hanging for 2-3 hours a day...I simply don't have the time for that. Extenders are also very expensive...I have 300 dollars in my bank account as it stands right now (yay college), I can't afford anything like that.

Comment

Is there in the forum some statistics about success and nos success PE stories? I mean, maybe if we create a poll where all non-success stories are told, maybe we can get some conclusions about factors in common that this stories may have ...

Comment

You may want to talk to Big Al then. His services are fairly cheap and I'm sure he can help you gain.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              You may want to talk to Big Al then. His services are fairly cheap and I'm sure he can help you gain.
                              Sounds like a solid suggestion. Does he still lurk/post around here, or will a PM fall on an empty keyboard?

Comment

Working...
                              X