Thread: measure volume question
- 05-01-2011 #11
Well, this visualiser thing has some flaws, for instance the small average they say is about 5.9" EL and 5" EG, that is bs, seriously that would be a high average wouldn't you say? Anyway, something seems wrong, look at the lifestyles average, there is no way the average size looks anything like that! That looks well thicker than the average dick in porn, and my girth of 4.6" doesn't look quite that thick either.
- 05-01-2011 #12
- 05-01-2011 #13
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
I didnīt know that such a penis site exists. Itīs intersting, but not exactly precise. Although the image resembles my unit, it lacks other factors link curvature, penis shape, different girth parts (base, mid shaft and under the glans), etc. Plus, it would be better to measure NPBEL, since the difference between BPEL and NPBEL varies a lot from man to man, and in some cases can be substantial.
In my case, Iīm about 7.1'' BPEL, but my NBPEL is about 6.5'' (with my unit totally straight, since it has an upward curvature. If I measure it with the curvature I get about 6.2''). Plus, since I have a turkey neck by the sides of my base, it takes me more about 0.2" (visually speaking). So, all calculations done, my unit goes from and hidden 7.1" (wich according to some is considered as big), to a good average 6.5" NBPEL (in spite of being forced to be straight), then to a 6.2" normal state (upward curvature), to a final more then average 6'' visual penis... :/
But, anyway, itīs still a very interesting.
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2013, 07:00 AM
- By doupdoupdoup in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:46 AM
- By BMot in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:39 AM
- By iwant8 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:43 PM
- By soody in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2007, 11:40 PM