Jelqing before or after extending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing before or after extending

Summer is coming up and I will have more time on my hands. I've been using an extender for a couple months now and have seen some moderate gains so I plan to continue using it over the summer. With more time though, I am looking to add some jelqing to complement the stretching I'm getting from the extender. My question is whether it would be more beneficial to do the jelqing before putting on the extender, or after? What do you guys think?
    Starting (Current)
    BPFSL 6.5" (7)
    BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
    GOAL: BPEL 7"

i dont think theres a perfect answer to that, id personally do it before and after but its your choice

Comment

Both
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think it would be better to do it after as well, I dont use one but I think if I did I would warm up, stretch, jelque then extend. If you go to the poll forum there is a vote on for the most popular extenders and it shows which of our members use which brand. If you look at whos using then I would go to the progress forums and check them out
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I never thought about jelqing both before and after. Do you guys think a "half length" routine before extending and then another "half length" routine afterwards would be roughly the same as doing a full length jelqing session either before or after? I always thought jelqing needed to be done for a decent amount of time per session to really make anything happen.
          Starting (Current)
          BPFSL 6.5" (7)
          BPEL 6.25" (6.75)

Comment

Hey Dangler, I just saw your stats. That's really awesome, nearly 2 inches in a year and a half? What extender are you using? I'd be happy to gain half of what you did haha.
            Starting (Current)
            BPFSL 6.5" (7)
            BPEL 6.25" (6.75)

Comment

Working...
            X