PE= better grades with extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE= better grades with extenders

lol dont really know where to post this but i was wondering if anyone else expierenced this. after jelqing i do about 4-8 hours of extending and because of this i have to sit and really do nothing so i ended up studying. PE has actually increased my grades by 6-10 points in every class lol never thought it would happen till it did. so pretty much making this thread as a place you can suggest things to do while peing. i picked up studying you can suggest to do anything fun interesting or productive

you could always get a world of warcraft account >: D

Comment

Yeah, its a funny thing. Ive been hanging SD for a month now, trying to get in 6 20 min sets a day. That pretty much has me stuck sitting on the edge of my seat for a solid 2 hours... grab an egg timer, set to 20, and whip out the ol homework, or write an essay, or read a textbook...

Funny how the drive to make your dick bigger somehow managed to wok it's way over into other aspects of life.

Comment

Heh, true.

I study pick-up, photography, read really really old forum posts here and shop on eBay.

Don't suggest you go for the WoW account; trust me from someone with experience in this area, that by the end you'll have a huge penis, and absolutely no one to use it on. Use it on... is that the right term?
        I'm not gay, but sometimes, I look at my penis and I think, yeah... that looks pretty good.

Comment

lol u talking to a lvl 80 who HAD 2600+ 3s team and 2400 2s i quit that when i got outa all boys school and came to a coed college i played up till last year october

Comment

Heh, imagine if you were strapped into an extender for all those hours... WTS EPIC WANG!!! Terrible attack speed but good one hit damage, prone to proc-ing poison on female toons without adequate protection, 2 handed weapon, not suitable for casters, not quite shammy gear.
            I'm not gay, but sometimes, I look at my penis and I think, yeah... that looks pretty good.

Comment

im surprised my name didnt make u think i used to play Zul'jin o... anyways what do u use for PE and how long

Comment

Originally posted by b1ue View Post
                you could always get a world of warcraft account >: D
                nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Short Term Goal - 9x6
                Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
                Bruce Lee

Comment

Haha, you can WoW it, but you're probably not very productive. I'd say watch a movie, read a good book, study, chatting, practice singing (helps with your voice), and you could also learn to play the guitar, piano. Do some dumbbell curls (can be dangerous). Just try to be productive even 20 mins a day, and you'll be a pro by the time you have a Huge Pen15. Or you could just WoW it and get some epic pvp gear and try using that to pick up chicks, Like "Hey, I used to have a 1-H mace, but I decided that a 2-H staff would give me more Bow Chicka Wow Wow. With this 2-H, I've also increased my spell penetration so even with your resilience, I'd still be able to PWN you!"
                  Everything in moderations... Yes :( even PE's...
                  My Log: den15's pen15

Comment

i ended up watching the entire red vrs blue series and gained like .1-.2 inches from watching it lol

Comment

hey i've been reading up about the LOT Theory

and it pretty much say's this:

When LOT is 9:00-12:00: potential for quick and easy gains from low hanging and stretching is optimal.
                      When LOT is 8:00-9:00: potential for quick and easy gains from low hanging and stretching is enough to exploit; however, checking for changes in LOT should be practiced, as the LOT decreases as the ligaments are stretched.
                      When LOT is 7:00-8:00: potential gains from low hanging and stretching is minimal. Low hanging and stretching should be coupled with high hanging and stretching.
                      When LOT is 6:00-7:00: potential gains from low hanging and stretching is low enough to ignore ligament stretching. Focus should be placed on stretching the tunica by high angle stretching and hanging.

My LOT is 6:00-7:00 so should i be stretching up towards my chest?
                      Short Term Goal - 9x6
                      Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
                      Bruce Lee

Comment

What works best for me, as a very practical solution, is I end up moving it around to maintain comfort, and aid in wearing the extender longer. LOT can vary after a 2 hour session, ( for example), so a moving target can be illusive. If you're in this for a long time, a year or so, the LOT will be a moot issue. Opinion, of course.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          What works best for me, as a very practical solution, is I end up moving it around to maintain comfort, and aid in wearing the extender longer. LOT can vary after a 2 hour session, ( for example), so a moving target can be illusive. If you're in this for a long time, a year or so, the LOT will be a moot issue. Opinion, of course.
                          Hey Dangler
                          thanks for the reply, so your saying that for a 3 hour session it would be better to wear it like this:
                          1 hour (6:00) down, 1 hour (9:00) Straight, and 1 hour (12:00) up?

or just 3 hours at 6:00, then 3 hours at 9:00, then the last 3 hours at 12:00?
                          Short Term Goal - 9x6
                          Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

*edit*
                            Zathora_8x5.5
                            Last edited by Zathora_8x5.5; 05-05-2011, 09:09 AM.
                            Short Term Goal - 9x6
                            Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

Oh one more thing Dangler

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time,
                              Peanut Butter Jelly Time,
                              Peanut Butter Jelly Time,
                              LOL I love It
                              Short Term Goal - 9x6
                              Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X