- 05-02-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Is it possible to create an upward curve with pe? if so how?
- 05-03-2011 #2
That's what I'm trying to do, without great results so far but my consistency hasn't been optimal. This is the main exercise that I do, named paradise bend: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...create+a+curve
You can do any kind of jelqing against the curve too or semi-erect bends (like the paradise bend)...
- 05-03-2011 #3
I do believe that jelqing will work, however it will likely take several years. I have noticed a slight but significant improvement to trying to straighten out my downwards curve by jelqing against the curve as well as edging/masturbating.
FG: 4.25" +0.45
FL: 5.19" +0.69
EG: 4.75" +0.45
BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
- 05-11-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
someone on another forum I found during a search (the guy who 'invented' paradise bends from memory) said using a Bathmate and pulling it up as far as it went before breaking the seal achieved the same thing.
- 05-12-2011 #5
I have noticed that I am getting more of an upper curve. I am not doing anything specific, to target it.
I do directional Stretches, A stretches and bundle stretches. I also were a DTR to grow more foreskin, because I was way tight. Perhaps the looser foreskin has helped bring out my natural Curve?My Progress Thread
Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.
- By averageguy9435 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:51 PM
- By Brucey in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2011, 06:07 PM
- By Arbiter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:45 PM
- By timmyk in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:12 AM
- By bimmerfanWD in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:52 AM