Uli size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli size

Does the size your dick gets when you uli have any bearing on gains, or your future size?
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

I would say with much practice you would eventually grow into your uli size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

do you say that 'your' uli girth is ur max potential girth?

Comment

Originally posted by belenkok View Post
        do you say that 'your' uli girth is ur max potential girth?
        Yes, for the time being. Remember max's also increase as you move down the course of a good girth program.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ur answer makes no sense then.... if its true it would be ur max potential, but if it can increase its not ur max potential...

Comment

its just that my uli girth and eg is almost the same, but i keep gaining every month... so it cant be true...

Comment

its just that my uli girth and eg is almost the same, but i keep gaining every month... so it cant be true...
              You miss read what i said. Does your girth keep getting bigger? This proves that max potential changes for the bigger with constant effort.

Comment

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. You are at your max CURRENT potential. Let's use your gym reference for example. Say your current MAX in bench press is 200lbs. That is all you are capable of at the moment. Over time, with dedication and hard work you can increase your max to say 250lbs. That is now your current max. Same thing with PE. Over time with that same dedication and hard work you can achieve a new current max. A wise man would listen to Master Kingpole.
                Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
                Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
                Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
                My Workout Log

Comment

u cant call it max potential then... i know what u want to say, but the way u say it just makes no sense

Comment

it seems what he is saying for the next couple months ur max girth will grow into ur ULI once hit it will restart the process kinda like its a snapshot for the next level u will reach. im kinda new here but im pretty sure thats what he meant

Comment

Originally posted by jinstv View Post
                      If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. You are at your max CURRENT potential. Let's use your gym reference for example. Say your current MAX in bench press is 200lbs. That is all you are capable of at the moment. Over time, with dedication and hard work you can increase your max to say 250lbs. That is now your current max. Same thing with PE. Over time with that same dedication and hard work you can achieve a new current max. A wise man would listen to Master Kingpole.

thats where ure wrong....

current max
                      and max potential is not the same...

Comment

Nowhere in there did I mention max potential. I was attempting to elaborate on Kingpole's comments. No one can predict what anyone's max potential is based on current uli expansion. There are far too many variables to hedge a guess at what "max potential" could be. The point was you can increase your max over time. How far? No one can tell you that.
                        Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
                        Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
                        Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
                        My Workout Log

Comment

u cant call it max potential then... i know what u want to say, but the way u say it just makes no sense
                          No one knows where the max potential is, it is always expanding especially in erectile tissues thier is no end to potential. The girth you obtain during a uli is a sign of potential. Ypou may grow into the size of your uli growth. Then perhaps a new potential is arived at.

Comment

Makes sense to me. I actually found new inspiration when I bent down to look at a side view of my "uli size" for the first time the other day. I had held a strong uli at both the base and under the glans and then proceeded to compress the two hands slightly together and the difference in girth was huge! It took me by surprise to know that my dick could get that big...almost scary =p anyways thats my somewhat relevant story
                            And the journey begins...

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. That is good to know. When I uli I would say I grow pretty nicely. My EG goes from 5 to 5.25, even the head looks about the same size, and I'd say I add a half inch in length. That's awesome to know if I keep it up I'll be 5.25 inches around at midshaft.
                              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X