smoking,drinking,eating bad, effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoking,drinking,eating bad, effects?

hey everyone, probably a post about this but was wondering if i could get any opinions on the matter of life style and penis size and growth. i smoke cigs and drink as much as a college student should i.e. ALOT and from the college cafe theres rly not much healthy choices. But over the summer i go on my strict diet i workout probably 12 hours a day if u consider my 8 hour job of running 4 miles in commute to work then doing extensive manuel labor for construction (hand tool demolition, cleaning up sheetrock beams and other dabree and building along with running from job site to job site in nyc) i also do gymnastics parkour and 2 different martial arts over the summer i am in such a routine that i take my full vitamins everyday. along with that im quitting cigarettes(at least for the summer) and my drinking is halfed if not more due to the chaotic schedule.

so i was wondering this extream change in lifestyle will it along increase my size. i know it will EQ wise. and if im doing PE along with this change the do you think i will hit my goal of (BPEL) 5.5-6x(EG)4.5-5 inches by the end of summer .

i have done jp's 90 day jelq and an extender 4-8 hours a day for bout 3 weeks and i am gonna start the countdown for the 90 days in 2 weeks thinking that the first month doesnt really count i think of it as more of a trial and error phase.

my starting mesurements are

BPEL 5.1
    BPFSL 5.1
    BPFL 4
    EG 4

i have an album on this site to show pictures of my use of the extender to see if im doing it right and my size to put a visual grasp on things.

although im looking for predictions of how things will affect me personally this post is also to discuss how change in lifestyle would affect anyone also

Doubtful to have an affect on size, but will affect you overall in a better way by being healthier. Being healthier may help in gains, but that's just a hopeful theory. Either way, being healthier will be more beneficial than not. If you're that worried, maybe cut out some or all of the drinking and smoking. Being a college student isn't an excuse or reason to go on a drinking/smoking binge. As for reaching your goal, don't set a date or specific time at which you want to hit it. That's an easy way to set yourself up for failure.

Comment

I have heard cigarettes can cause ED because they give you bad blood circulation. Quitting them will improve blood circulation and decrease blood pressure, as high blood pressure also can cause ED.

Comment

well ed is not rly a problem i actually have a problem making my dick go down... like its always erect from the slightest thought or touch..but with that said i never cum during sex and can only make myself get off kinda wierd

Comment

I had this problem when I first started having sex, I never came the first time I had sex... I just needed to get more comfortable and get more used to the feeling of a girl than my hand.

Comment

I believe that in order to have any kind of significant gains you must have a good healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. P.E. exercising and enlarging is very similar to someone that works out in the gym to gain muscle size. Even though the penis is not a muscle the idea is very similar. The person working out in the gym will not gain any muscle if not putting into the body good nutrition like protein and carbs. Also the gym rat will find it very hard to gain muscle smoking cigs. Smoking tears the lungs and whatever nutrition you put in the body when you are a active smoker goes to healing the lungs. To grow a healthy penis you must eat right and rebuild with protein and carbs. When you work out your penis you are tearing down the muscle tissue and when it rebuilds, it rebuilds bigger and stronger. In order to get a good gain you must eat vitamins, good food and get lots of sleep.

Comment

im seeeing very slight gains after a month. the next 3 months im doing a total and complete vamp up of nurtrition vitamins supplements excersise and stop dirnking and smokeing should i see a big boost in gains all of a sudden or should i actually see a slower pace since my body is adjusting ton the new lifestyle

Comment

Unlikely that you'll see a big boost in gains, unless your EQ is really suffering. Being healthy doesn't guarantee gains, but it makes it more likely that you will as your body is in a healthier condition.

Comment

Smoking can screw up your o2 saturation but i dont think it contributes to endothelial dysfunction(blockages), and if it does its much less than diet does

Comment

Im gonna post a article i wrote for my blog on how smoking affects the body. yes, it WILL 100% affect PE gains.

Comment

its posted in the exercise and health section, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Carey View Post
                        I had this problem when I first started having sex, I never came the first time I had sex... I just needed to get more comfortable and get more used to the feeling of a girl than my hand.
                        often its the exact reverse case!
                        S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                        1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                        G
                        BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

THE reason i quit smoking was my dick started to not working.

Smoking slowly kills everything in your body, smoking is poison for life

Comment

Pretty much, yeah.
                            I'm gonna quit eventually. I'm already cutting back. If I go a couple days without a smoke I notice my flaccid hangs way better.

Obviously you want to eat right and work out.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                            X