Can you lose size due to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you lose size due to PE?

Well I got back into PE about 2 weeks and have been doing mainly stretching exercises but it seems like I lost a bit of erect length. My flaccid is bigger but the erect looks smaller and it doesn't seem to elongate to my usual measurements. Maybe it's all in my head but idk. I also notice somewhat of a slight pain when I do some stretches now...maybe I overworked it? I already took about a 3 day break but I still seem to feel this slight pain.

Sounds like a decreased EQ due to over training.

Give it a week of rest to be sure.
    AP90 member.

Comment

Agreed with MWP. Would you say your EQ has gotten worse?
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Yes. Over-training.
        Take a few days off.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Over training OR your unit looks stubbier and less long because of increased girth.

Either way, take a break like the mods said.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

i have same issue as mjotter, im wondering, if i take couple days off ( or 1 week off ) won't my penis stop growing? what i mean is, if you bodybuild muscles, and then stop, they stop growing and decrease in size, wont 1 week off PE result in the same way as normal muscles?
            Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand View Post
              i have same issue as mjotter, im wondering, if i take couple days off ( or 1 week off ) won't my penis stop growing? what i mean is, if you bodybuild muscles, and then stop, they stop growing and decrease in size, wont 1 week off PE result in the same way as normal muscles?
              Wrong

I have been a amateut boxer and been teamed up with several different traning experts and doctors, before a fight you stop traning 6 days before the fight because then the body will be at its peak.

Runners also take breaks because if the do not continue the will run into overtraning, the body needs periods of rest or you will burn out

Its jus have the body works , its not when you train you improve its when you rest and your body ajusts , this is when the magic happens.
              Slow deep and hard
              Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 05-04-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand View Post
                1 week off of PE wont decrease your size or hinder gains. Rest periods aren't just to prevent over-training, it's also when the body heals itself and grows. However getting injured will extremely hinder gains. Even if taking just a week off would lead to a decrease in size, that would still outweigh getting injured and having to take more than a week off.

Comment

So will my regular size come back after a resting period? I just checked and it really does seem I lost a little bit of length. My EQ seems fine so I don't think this is the problem.

Comment

Typically, yes. Is it NBPEL that has gone down or BPEL as well?

Comment

I never really understood the terms NBPEL and BPEL so I'm not sure how to get those measurements. My regular way of measuring is just either on the side or on top of it and it seems I lost about .1-.2 inches. It's kind of strange because my flaccid seems longer along with my girth.

Comment

Originally posted by mjotter View Post
                        I never really understood the terms NBPEL and BPEL so I'm not sure how to get those measurements. My regular way of measuring is just either on the side or on top of it and it seems I lost about .1-.2 inches. It's kind of strange because my flaccid seems longer along with my girth.
                        BPEL: Bone Pressed Erect Length. Refers to a type of measuring: From pubic bone to the tip of the head, with the ruler pressed into the bone.
                        NBPEL: Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length. Refers to a type of measuring: To barely press the ruler against the skin when measuring length; not pressing the ruler into the pubic bone.

Here's an article on how to properly measure your size. https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-measuring-you-dont-want-to-skip-it
                        There's a glossary of all PE terms here. https://www.pegym.com/penis-wiki-terms

Comment

Possibly bad measuring no matter which method was used?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                            Possibly bad measuring no matter which method was used?
                            That's what it sounds like to me, especially if it was done NBPEL.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Well I don't think it was just a bad measurment since I measured the way I usually do and length decreased. I still feel a bit of a slight sting in my member but it's not too bad at all.
                              Anyways I have a question about BPEL measuring. Do you press the ruler all they way into your skin until it can't go down any further? This jumps my measurements by about half an inch if I do this. Is this an accurate representation of my size? This is why I've always been confused with these kinds of measurements because I wasn't sure if they were right or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X