pain always a bad thing? maybe not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain always a bad thing? maybe not

hey was jus finishing up another 5 day week and this friday at the end of my wokout throughout the day my penis seemed in pain. but not rly. it almost felt like that pain when u wokout really hard ur achey and sore but u have an almost euphoric sensation of relaxation along with it. is this a good pi or bad. because by the next day itll be gone and normal strength.

thats just the ache of fatigue i would say, sometimes my penis aches a while after a session, but as with any aspect of body building no pain no gain. we all like the feeling of fatigue i would think.

i mean that in the lesser sence of you know when youve had a good workout.

I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT IMPLYING THAT ANY PERSON PRACTICING PE OR NOT, IS TO HURT THEIR PENIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

but yeah pain is good to an extent. we surely all know the difference between good pain and bad pain.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Not me. I don't like pain and it doesn't like me all that much. Pain is the body's warning sign that what you're doing is no good. No pain no gain is just stupid. A muscle will get bigger and stronger if it's exercised properly to fatigue but not to the point where it is "painful". Everything in the body has it's purpose given to it by nature to keep the body healthy. The body develpoed "pain" to let the brain know that the owner of this body is doing something dumb. If you look at nerves responsible for sensations in the body you will find that the nerve fiber for a pain nerve is the simplest nerve fiber in the body. It simply appears like a small hair under a scope. Why, because it's simple; pain or no pain. It either hurts or it doesn't. Many studies have been done with weightlifters that show similair results in size and strength between those that have properly worked a muscle vs those that have worked the muscle to the point of damage and pain. So if you enjoy some pain fine but your body doesn't. Anybody have something to eat?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think if you mean pain that makes you uncomfortable that is no good, take a break. If you mean that you can definately feel that you have worked out the penis and you feel it during the day that is fine as long as your PIs ar staying good. I can always feel it during the day and sometimes in the morning on the day after, I think thats fine but pain that makes me say ouch, that hurts-no good, never good. Your penis is not like your byceps and even your biceps should not be in pain when you workout, they should feel exhausted and there is a big difference exhausted and pain.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X