Why do you PEGYM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you PEGYM??

Being perfectly honest growing up I was all for saving for marriage but a problem arose. 17 years old feeling like the only virgin in high school I felt like I might lack experience when I finally meet the one. I met my current girlfriend then and luckily all those feeling went away cause I felt confident that I please her. two and a half years later I asked her a question that changed every thing. I asked her if she ever had an orgasm during sex and she says she didn't know. she asked her friends what it felt like and they were like, "trust me you would know if you had one." Ever since then I felt inadequate and begin doing PE exercises and geting information online about sex and penis sizes. Gradually a began having gains and noticed positive reactions from my girl then she began having orgasms. after that Pe and going to the gym to get a fitness goal became an obsession for me. Goal 9" L and 7" G

Why did you guys join???? Whats your goal??

After what gains did she seem to react differently?

To be honest technique etc. Is stressed here so do you think that could have improved? As well as your confidence? These things could contribute as opposed to just pure size.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
      After what gains did she seem to react differently?

To be honest technique etc. Is stressed here so do you think that could have improved? As well as your confidence? These things could contribute as opposed to just pure size.
      yeah she would literally comment on my size during sex. (so hot!! LoL)

well my technique has remained farily the same. on average I last around 40 Minutes or more. I feel like my new size contributed to her enjoying sex more. well she says she enjoys it the same and I believe her but I get her to squirt now where I never did before.

Comment

I'm here for many reasons: myself, future gfs, confidence, and proll more things.
        Goal is 8x6 like everyone.

Comment

Oh and I do PE because I used to be insecure about it, now it's just habit I suppose. I want somewhere around 8 length and probably 5.5-6 girth.

And I stay at PEGYM because it's great
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I do pe because curiousity killed the cat. I never was dissapointed with my size although I went thru the normal teenage insecurity that most probably do. I just always wondered if it worked using a pump or hanging and stuff like that. I decided one day that I was going to see, and now I am happy that I do practice .
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Being perfectly honest, I had a hernia and the doc said "you did really well for a small guy." I'm 5'9", at the time was a muscular 180 lbs., so I took it to mean my penis was small. I found another PE website and joined this one when it launched. Never regretted it.
              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

theres a lot more virgins in high school then you think pal. a lot of people brag and are still holding the v-card.

Comment

Don't wanna be the little guy anymore. Honest truth.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                    Don't wanna be the little guy anymore. Honest truth.
                    To be honest though and no offence meant by this, we both probably ended up here because of the fat pad and perspective.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                      To be honest though and no offence meant by this, we both probably ended up here because of the fat pad and perspective.
                      None taken. I still have a huge fat pad and it sucks haha. It is lessening little by little though. It was really bad in high school. My fat pad was so big that my NBPEL was 3.5 inches. Didn't know what BPEL was at the time. Thankfully I do know now that my BPEL is average, about 6.

Comment

don't wanna be average, or slightly above average

i want to be big, so that when girl sees my cock, her jaw drops
                        Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand View Post
                          don't wanna be average, or slightly above average

i want to be big, so that when girl sees my cock, her jaw drops
                          Aren't you already like 7 inches my man? That's big, not king kong but big haha.

Comment

7 inches isn't big at all, it's slightly above average, and for black guys that's average, big is 8 inches, my goal is 9 inches and at least 6 inches girth ( 5.5 girth currently )
                            Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                              None taken. I still have a huge fat pad and it sucks haha. It is lessening little by little though. It was really bad in high school. My fat pad was so big that my NBPEL was 3.5 inches. Didn't know what BPEL was at the time. Thankfully I do know now that my BPEL is average, about 6.
                              See, so you're not little.
                              I'm in the same situation though, keep up the good work!
                              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X