When you lose fat pad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you lose fat pad?

Just thought of this now guys haha. If you lose some fat pad and more of your penis shows does that effect your penis girth? What I mean is, if you have a base girth that is larger than your midshaft girth when you lose weight and what was your base "moves up" could that now be considered your MSEG?
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

If it is the middle, yes. If it's not, no.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      If it is the middle, yes. If it's not, no.
      Thanks, I guess that's kind of self explanatory. But, I guess you'd now have more of the larger size girth now, even if it's not in the middle so not MSEG. Does that sound correct?

Comment

probably. but then itd prolly be best to measure from the widest part no matter where it is, and just make a note of where it is for urself.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
          probably. but then itd prolly be best to measure from the widest part no matter where it is, and just make a note of where it is for urself.
          That would rule! To be able to say my girth is 5.25, since my base is.

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
            Thanks, I guess that's kind of self explanatory. But, I guess you'd now have more of the larger size girth now, even if it's not in the middle so not MSEG. Does that sound correct?
            Indeed, though it's not like you didn't have that larger girth before. Now it's just out there showing. I know what you mean though. I gained .5" base girth from just losing 30lbs.

Comment

I'm 100% with you on this fact amiok, I just weighed myself yesterday, and I have lost about 35 lbs (so far using acetyl L-carnatine (3 in the morning up until now, upping it to 4 for more sustained amino acid levels) and a basic men's multivitamin and walking) so far, and it is not just noticeable around my waist and body... my girlfriend has also noticed! I have also noticed that I'm able to reach the base more easily to jelq and otherwise exercise my penis, so losing the fat pad is definitely a GOOD thing, and it does allow you to get more accurate measurements of course, for bone pressed length, and girth measurements.

Comment

Well, healtheir = better blood flow/circulation. So you should get more in there.
                Your BPEL can go up a wee bit when losing weight as well. Less fat stopping the push-in so you can get a bit closer to the bone.
                I need to start working out more, lol.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yea guys, losing weight is definitely a good thing. Awesome thing having a bigger dick hiding under that fat haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X