Want A Thick Dick! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want A Thick Dick! Help!

Ok, so I started at 6.75 x 4.9 and after JP's Beginner's Program (Thanks, JP!) I am around 7.2 x 5.1.

Anyways, I've been looking for a good intermediate regimen for a while now, but I haven't found one I'm comfortable. I'm scared to create my own because even though I know how to Jelq, I'm still a newbie when it comes to stretching and don't want to over-do anything. I'd prefer to have one of you Pro's help me devise a routine or perhaps share yours.

I have enough time to do a 45minute-1hr long exercise nightly and was doing a 2on/1off pattern with JP's Program but wouldn't be against a 5on/2off routine. I'm mainly looking for girth but I still want to increase length and get to the Holy Grail of dicks... the infamous 8x6!

Lately, I've been doing a program I saw from another poster but I haven't seen any positive PI's:

Warm-Up
    Stretches (Left, Right, StraightOut, Up, Down)
    Tunica Stretch
    Wet Jelq (100)
    V-Jelq (60)
    Combination Jelq (40)
    Flaccid Bends x2 (Left, Right, Down)

The combination jelqs are really awkward for me and I tend to get flaccid extremely quick when doing them. For those who aren't familiar, a combination jelq is when one hand does a regular jelq and the other hand does a v-jelq right behind it.

I know I asked for a routine about a month ago but I was pretty much just redirected to several vague links with no specific routine. I'd really, really appreciate the help and if said routine is posted I would gladly pass the information on to others in my position.

Thanks in advance...

Why change your routine if you made such sweet gains ? don't change anything, go at it for another 3 months and see what happens.
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I made very very good gains BY THE WEEK using this on and off days for GIRTH you should not do girth 5 days on and 2 days off !!!!!!!
      Read up on all posts it tells my workout and also when conditioned well using more intensity another routine to keep the girth coming.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/5245-livin-lifes-steady-lenght-girth-gains.html
      Post # 18 do not just do the exercise but also follow the on and off days.
      Starting Stats
      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
        I made very very good gains BY THE WEEK using this on and off days for GIRTH you should not do girth 5 days on and 2 days off !!!!!!!
        Read up on all posts it tells my workout and also when conditioned well using more intensity another routine to keep the girth coming.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/5245-livin-lifes-steady-lenght-girth-gains.html
        Post # 18 do not just do the exercise but also follow the on and off days.
        You're program sounds nice actually I might try that.

One question on the O-Bend, is it safe to bend UP when you're doing them? I heard you can damage a nerve like that.

Comment

Working...
        X