SIDE NOTE # 1: The probability of women and dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIDE NOTE # 1: The probability of women and dicks

on my first post when starting a PE log I made some rants that are probably suited for off-log topic . My first random note was about how unlikely it is for a woman to actually ever having been with a very big dick . Here are my thoughts :

RANDOM PARADOXICAL SIDE NOTE # 1: The probability of women and dicks

I have had sex with about 25-30 girls in my life and I have always been told that my penis was huge and , you know, get that suprise look on their faces when it is at his full power.. Mind you my penis is 7.1 inches length by 5.11 girth , so personally I would not really called it huge , however from my experience the ladies already regard 7 inches as something quite big . On several occasions I was told that I was the biggest they have ever been with and it kinda makes sense . Think about it , in my view there are basically 3 kinds of women when it comes to sex :

a - The slut . Bangs everything that moves . By the time the slut is 30 she has had sex with 70+ dudes . The slut has seen many dicks and most likely has seen a couple of really huge ones. So the slut is not impressed easily .

b - The horny with standards (HWS ). The HWS looks for long-term relations but she likes sex and from time to time she gives in on an occasional one-night stand or friends with benefits relations . The HWS will have been with 10-20 guys by the time she is 30 . So actually she has not seem that many dicks , so it might be possible that she has never seen a huge dick .

Think about it: if my % is correct here , only 1% of dudes are BIGGER than 7 inches . That is 1 out of 100 men . If a girl has been with 20 guys ( which is already a high number ) the chances of her having seen a 9 inch monster are something like 0.1% !!

c - The prude . The prude only has sex with guys when on a serious relation . The prude has not been with many guys , maybe 3-6 by the time she is 30 . The odds of the prude ever having seen a big cock are really reallly small .

The bottom line : The odds are in our favor guys !
    Start :
    09/05/2011
    BPFL :
    4.7 in ( 12 cm )
    BPEL :
    7.1 in ( 18 cm )
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
    10/04/2013
    BPEL :
    7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

this should be stickied.
    I am really tired of those girl saying:well my ex was 254656796764 inches long and 87675156457 inches thick.

Comment

This would not be a very popular thesis for the ladies to read. I, knowing the women on here, am very glad that not only did I not say it but never even thought of it.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I get that everyone is upset about girls talking badly about penis size, but lets get real here they're more then a few threads concerning this topic on the first page of New Posts alone.

Comment

right on brotha... this is nice
          For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Comment

great post ultimape once again

i'm tired aswell of girls saying my BF is/was 10 inches and shit and they're like in their 20's, think 10 inches for woman is 7 or smaller in reality, heck how can every girl say "i was with 10 incher" oh what girl you measured his cock? do you always do that? serious
            Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Personally I prefer to have been with a woman who has already had a huge, massive dick and then through my experience and knoweldege of her size, come to believe her when she tells me it was not good for her.

I must limit the bragging affect here, but seriously I have been with many, many women who have told me I'm built perfectly for them. When they get on that subject, I take it further by enticing them into the size, performance and such conversation. And time and time again, I hear about how the huge dicked men were lousy in bed. (not all, but many) and even if they weren't so bad, it was too much for her.

If you really know vagina, you can get a damn good idea by tenderly sliding two fingers in her and telling if she's into big dicks. If two fingers fit snuggly and pull at her lips, must be lubed to get inside, chances are she does not want a huge cock. If your fingers just slide right in with no to little resistance and feel lost in space in there, then you can bet she will like it bigger. It's all relevant people.

In my humble opinion, about 1 in 10 women are true size queens and seek out big dicks.
              3/3/11: 6" BPEL
              3/3/11 5.5" MEG
              3/3/11 6.25" BEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
              4/12/11 5.6" MEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BEG
              5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
              5/18/11 5.6" MEG
              5/18/11 6.5" BEG
              8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
              8/26/11 5.35 Meg
              8/26/11 6.25 beg
              11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
              02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
              05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                Personally I prefer to have been with a woman who has already had a huge, massive dick and then through my experience and knoweldege of her size, come to believe her when she tells me it was not good for her.

I must limit the bragging affect here, but seriously I have been with many, many women who have told me I'm built perfectly for them. When they get on that subject, I take it further by enticing them into the size, performance and such conversation. And time and time again, I hear about how the huge dicked men were lousy in bed. (not all, but many) and even if they weren't so bad, it was too much for her.

If you really know vagina, you can get a damn good idea by tenderly sliding two fingers in her and telling if she's into big dicks. If two fingers fit snuggly and pull at her lips, must be lubed to get inside, chances are she does not want a huge cock. If your fingers just slide right in with no to little resistance and feel lost in space in there, then you can bet she will like it bigger. It's all relevant people.

In my humble opinion, about 1 in 10 women are true size queens and seek out big dicks.
                1 in 10 sounds way too much in my opinion, but I think this has to do a lot with where one lives as well.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                  1 in 10 sounds way too much in my opinion, but I think this has to do a lot with where one lives as well.

-UYN-
                  There is a lot of 'size queen' slutty types of girls where i live. Some slutty in a sexy way, the opportunities are there i just can't do anything about it!!! If PE works well for me then I'll be like a kid in a candy store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post

-UYN-
                    He raises an interesting question.How many women are size queens?

Comment

Working...
                    X