SIDE NOTE # 2: Women are clueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIDE NOTE # 2: Women are clueless

on my first post when starting a PE log I made some rants that are probably suited for off-log topic . My second random note was about how so many women are actually clueless when it comes to dick sizes :

RANDOM PARADOXICAL
    SIDE NOTE # 2: Women are clueless

So why all the hype around penis size ? If you are in your 20's , 30's and you go ask your female friends if they have ever been with a really big dick most of them will say that they have ... Think about it , it's just not possible . Why ? a ) There aren't that many huge cocks going around and b ) even if a woman has been with 100 guys the chances of a 8inch+ cock encounter are still less than 1/100 . And keep in mind that 100 sex partners is a hell of a huge number for most women ( and certainly for the women that might matter to us and actually be that girl ).

For example on this Kinsey Institute report from 2005 the average partners for men in their 30-44 was 6-8 and for females that average was 4 ( http://www.iub.edu/~kinsey/resources/FAQ.html ) .

So again where does this come from ?

Women will say that their ideal sizes are 8-9 inches long , but they don't have a clue . Really . I often get comments like "Boy you must be 9 inches long " ...( I am currently 7.1 inches by 5.11 girth ) I smile of course , but my view is that if a women says 7 inches she means 5 inches and so on . They don't have a clue . Actually I think many would faint at the sight of a 9 inch beast .

bottom line : when it comes to discussing penis sizes I think most women have no idea what they are talking about .
    Start :
    09/05/2011
    BPFL :
    4.7 in ( 12 cm )
    BPEL :
    7.1 in ( 18 cm )
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
    10/04/2013
    BPEL :
    7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

I agree but I think the same is true for most guys as well.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

^Concur^
      July (2010) (OCT 1 2011)
      NBPL 6.2~6.5 7.15
      BPL 7 7.65
      EG 5 5.5
      HEAD 6.3 6.5

Final
      8.5X 6.5
      Head 8
      Anyone bettering themselves is my motivation! This means you!:biggrin1:

Comment

I get PISSED when guys lie about their size. There is no need for that.
        Doesn't help women who have no idea what size is. Main reason why people think 7" is damn normal.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

couldn't agree more ultimape
          Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Yes Ulti quite right.
            The problem is Np as someone who has tried to talk sense to women about penis size ,you might as well hit your head on a brick wall.
            After many attempts to talk sense over many years and much fustration asnd pain I have given up completely.
            There is no problem however, if every guy just adds the standard 2 inches , we will all be on the samer page.

Comment

Working...
            X