This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIDE NOTE # 3 : Size really does not matter

on my first post when starting a PE log I made some rants that are probably suited for off-log topic . My third random note was about how size just has nothing to do with satisfying a lady . I feel that most guys that are more experienced ( and probably older ) know this and understand this . But I still think that there are a lot of men out there that think that they need to be big to sexually satisfy a woman and that is simply not true . Here are my thoughts :

RANDOM PARADOXICAL
    SIDE NOTE # 3 : Size really does not matter

When it comes to satisfying women and making them orgasm , size has nothing to do with it ( aside from micropenis issues ) . To simplify there are 3 ways for her to reach orgasm through intercourse ( while your penis is inside her ) :

a ) Clitoris orgasm 1 . If you want her to orgasm this way you have to align your pubic bone with her clitoris and gently rubbing it . I believe this is called the CAT technique . Focus is on the clitoris here and Size is irrelevant here .

b ) Clitoris orgasm 2 . You or her masturbate the clitoris while having sex so she can orgasm . Focus is on the clitoris here and Size is irrelevant here .

b ) Vaginal . For this you have to hit the G-Spot . The G-Spot is located 1-3 inches up the front vaginal wall . So this BS that you need to have a huge cock to reach into mysterious places is simply not true . If you have at least 3 inches you can hit her right where it matters and make her orgasm . Focus is 1-3 inches up the front vaginal wall and Size is almost irrelevant here ( since you need to be only 3 inches to reach it ).

note : if you can last a long time in bed you should start slow and only go for the kill when she is very well lubricated and wet . If you don't last a long time during intercourse my advice is for you to make long foreplay , specially orally , so you only start intercourse when are clitoris and g-spot are well engorged and pumped out . This way she will be really ready to release an orgasm .

Bottom Line : This goes out specially to all of you guys that are virgins or that have had very little experiences and still think that your lack of size is keeping you from ever satisfying a woman . Remember .. you do not need size to make a woman orgasm !
    Start :
    09/05/2011
    BPFL :
    4.7 in ( 12 cm )
    BPEL :
    7.1 in ( 18 cm )
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
    10/04/2013
    BPEL :
    7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

everyhting you say about penis size etc is true, but for a woman that was with very few guys, they wonder how it is to be with a huge guy, it's curiosity, they think that "hey if the little 5 inch guy is so good in bed, an 8 incher must be awesome" but all womens after experience say hat it's not the size that matters but how you use it, but for those who had few guys, big penis is somethig they hunt for because they think the bigger the better especially that most girls lie to their friends about how their last night with an 8 incher was awesome ( when in relity an 8 incher in womans eyes in probs 6 inches ) and because females are awesome at gossip, rumors spread, lies and BS along with them, and that is where "the bigger the better" myth comes from
    Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Zanarkand as in FFX?

Comment

Great post Ultimape!

I've slept with a fair few women, each with different preferences and bodies and I couldn't agree more. I'm a reasonably average guy at the moment and I've never had trouble getting a girl off. It's all about finding out what works for her, enjoying yourself, and watching the magic unfold.
        Most girls find confidence and situation a lot more sexually stimulating than anything else. To get their juices going, play to their fantasies. My girlfriend described it perfectly the other night (sadly, in reference to those crappy 'Twilight' books...) that girls tend to like either vampires or werewolves (metaphorically speaking). Vampires are mysterious and keep them (the girls) guessing, they intrigue their minds and make them feel like they are doing something forbidden, something secret, unexpected and dangerous. Werewolves, on the other hand, are less complex but raw and passionate, the kind of guy that picks them up and reams them against the wall in a steamy shower cubicle. Either is hot to her but both fantasies are based purely on intensity, and that's what matters to all girls.
        It depends whether you're the enigmatic, brooding type or the alpha, powerful type (or neither - in case, like me, you don't like Twilight...) but show her that all your focus is on her, be confident in what you do, put your heart and soul into every thrust and even a real bitch of a size-queen will be shuddering so much with pleasure she'll think you're packing 12"!

Comment

How do we know what women wonder about? It has been said that if a guy pleases her wth a 6 inch dick then she'll wonder what it would be like to have a 8inch one? How do we know they think that? This is a great thread; here where we have tons of threads about how women don't like men with smaller dicks and leave their guy for a bigger hung guy, this thread actually makes sense and it's true. How many guys, other than the few posters on here, will believe it?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Exactly CUSP82 ...

For example , I like to try different things in bed and positions etc.. But to be honest when it comes to hitting her G-spot I only have basically 3 main moves/positions/thrusts where I get them to cum with a accuracy of about 90% . And with all of them I actually have to keep most of my dick OUT.. not IN...! Half of my dick is NOT penetrating her so its only 3.5 inches that are doing the hard work .

And this is because if I insert all my 7.1 inches I will either hit the cervix ( which is painful to them ) or I will simply not have the right angle/direction to hit her g-spot and make her cum .

I think a lot of guys think girls cum if you hit them wayyyy in the limits of their vagina , but again , you need to hit them in the first 1-3 inches .
            Start :
            09/05/2011
            BPFL :
            4.7 in ( 12 cm )
            BPEL :
            7.1 in ( 18 cm )
            MID Girth :
            5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
            10/04/2013
            BPEL :
            MID Girth :

Comment

Make a deal with you Ulti; you go to all the threads where guys are moaning that women don't like them because they're not hung like a horse and I'll provide you with cookies for the rest of your life. Fair deal? ( because I and all the other mods have anwsered that question 1,356,266 times but who's counting)

Comment

ahah ok deal .

but seriously , I'm sure that so many guys probably start PE for the "wrong" reasons . PE should be about self-improvement and , more importantly , about your sexual health !

If your number one concern is to satisfy the ladies and make them orgasm then you need to learn more about sexuality and how women experience pleasure - which ultimately has nothing to do with size at all .

But i'm sure you still get your fair amount of moaning CUSP82 ....

I think you guys should definitely consider creating a special sticky that tackles this issue regarding size , and women satisfaction/orgasms .. (maybe it already exists , I haven't really looked )
                Start :
                09/05/2011
                BPFL :
                4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                BPEL :
                7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                MID Girth :
                5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                10/04/2013
                BPEL :
                MID Girth :

Comment

We got 10,000 of them. Next one we get that's upset about his size I'm telling him to pm you. We should have another one in about 5 minutes. Rep for you for being a good sport and trying to help.

Comment

Size does make a difference even if you don't put all your cock in, the amount of pressure you can stimulate the G-spot is way more than me and that makes a big difference.

Comment

Okay Ulti he's all yours. I'm gonna go get some rum!

Comment

CUSP you know that's true as much as i do.

Comment

No it ain't you knucklehead. I'm gonna beat you! How many women have you been with? I 've been with one for every year you've been alive. Got ya beat on that one.( and it's only because I'm older than you). Don't you think I've got better things to do with my time than to come here and lie to you? You're lucky I don't know where you live because I'd come over and beat you like a red headed step child! What you are is soo much more important to a woman and their enjoyment of sex than your dick size. You've been told that here a million times. Next time you say stupid stuff like that I 'm gonna give you a red thingy and talk really mean to you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                            Size does make a difference even if you don't put all your cock in, the amount of pressure you can stimulate the G-spot is way more than me and that makes a big difference.
                            Listen man , when I started having sex I was not good in bed . I guess we all learn from experience .

I used to think like you to be honest . I used to try and get my dick as deep as possible , really trying to bang it deep ( I thought that's how women would orgasm ) . And let me tell you , I have always lasted for hours since I can remember .. So I was pumping hard , deep and for hours ...still no orgasms during penetration..

Until one day I was with my girlfriend at the time ( I think she was my 4th or 5th girl and before her I hadn't had much success satisfying girls - because I didn't know how ) , I was around 19 years old. I had recently read about the g-spot and fingering techniques so I started giving her a massage , slowing inserted my fingers in desperately looking for that elusive g-spot ... Suddenly I could tell by her reaction that I had hit the right spot ( for my suprise it was not as deep as I thought it would be ) .

And I will never forget what happened next .

After a few mid-tempo strokes - index finder fully "erected" simulating how a penis penetrates the vagina - , in no more than 3 or 4 minutes , the girl was cumming incredibly hard and just gushing out fluids man . Even she was like what the hell have you done to me ?

IT FUCKING HIT ME MAN ! ( not the fluids eheh , but the way women experience pleasure )

It's all about technique , direction , angle and knowledge .

If I could make a woman cum using my little index finder ( it must measure like 3 or 4 inches with a ridiculous girth compared to a penis of course ) then there was no reason why I couldn't replicate that with my actual penis .

So what you are saying about amount of pressure is just not true man , it does not work like that ( unless your erections are very poor ) .

Think about it people. A finger with a 3 inch length by 1.5 inches girth is all it takes to make woman orgasm and hit their g-spot . Do you really think there is any penis out there , with at least 3 inches , that is not capable of doing the same ?

Its all in the mind . And often in inexperience .
                            Start :
                            09/05/2011
                            BPFL :
                            4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                            BPEL :
                            7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                            MID Girth :
                            5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                            10/04/2013
                            BPEL :
                            MID Girth :

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              No it ain't you knucklehead. I'm gonna beat you! How many women have you been with? I 've been with one for every year you've been alive. Got ya beat on that one.( and it's only because I'm older than you). Don't you think I've got better things to do with my time than to come here and lie to you? You're lucky I don't know where you live because I'd come over and beat you like a red headed step child! What you are is soo much more important to a woman and their enjoyment of sex than your dick size. You've been told that here a million times. Next time you say stupid stuff like that I 'm gonna give you a red thingy and talk really mean to you!
                              LMAO!! Love the post CUSP but i still disagree

Comment

Working...
                              X