Semi-Beginner Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Beginner Routine

I've been doing PE for about 2 months now, with relative consistency. I've worked my way up to doing 8-10 minutes of stretching and then 25-30 minutes of jelqing for 3 days, with 1 day of rest. Recently, I've been wanting to add hanging to my routine, possibly in lieu of stretching. I was wondering if this would be a good routine to start with?

- Hang with 2.5lbs for 3 sets of 15 minutes each
    - Jelq for 20 minutes after
    - Warm wrap

Will this be effective?

I'd recommend Jonpop's 90 day routine, which funnily enough I'm starting tonight.. He says that it's better to do that workout before encountering anything advanced like hanging.
    01/01/14. EL = 6 inches G = 5 inches

Got a Welsh dragon by the tail

Comment

Oh you want to hurt yourself? Okay, with 2 months of pe I think hanging would be great for you. Try hanging laundry because with such little conditioning hanging will really screw up your dick big time. It always seems to me that when someone wants to get advanced in pe with little time put it they really think they'll get an inch or two in a half hour. Those are the guys that get really hurt. Pe takes time and rushing things won't work. But if you want to I can't stop you can I?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Oh you want to hurt yourself? Okay, with 2 months of pe I think hanging would be great for you. Try hanging laundry because with such little conditioning hanging will really screw up your dick big time. It always seems to me that when someone wants to get advanced in pe with little time put it they really think they'll get an inch or two in a half hour. Those are the guys that get really hurt. Pe takes time and rushing things won't work. But if you want to I can't stop you can I?
        Ok. So don't do it yet. After how long of regular PE would be a good time to start hanging, then?

Comment

I didn't start hanging until after 2 years of PE, but I think 6 months would be fine, just read and knwo your stuff before you do.
          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
          X