Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back in the Game after decondition break!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the Game after decondition break!!

Ok Guys
    So after quite a long de-conditioning break i am back!! (and im so pleased to be finally getting back into pe).
    As Many know if you have seen my progress journal, i just couldn't break my platau! So as of January the 26th I decided to take a break.

Im Happy to say i havent lost any gains really, here are my stats (ive used a conservative measurment to account for EQ)

NBPEL: 5.7-8"
    PREL: 6.4"
    EG: 4.1"
    Average FL: Around 3.5"-4"

Also worth noting that im trying to get rid of my Fat pad awell, and im doing P90x fitness routine so hopefully ill see results on both fronts!
    So for my Re-Start Back into PE im looking at doing JP 90 day routine with just a few alterations, (i thought it would be great to go back to basic)
    My aim over the next few months is to gain both length and girth, at the moment id like to get quite a lot of girth.
    In keeping with the JP routine im also targeting the LOSS of TUG area, a mine is upwards rather than down! Heres my routine:

Warm up for at least 10 minutes with a rice sock (not in the bath like i used to)
    Stretch to the right for 40 seconds with quick Kegels.
    Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right, followed by right side.
    Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.
    Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.

Ill do 3 sets of these, with more focus around the LOT area.
    Ill then jelq for 50 rep each hand followed by V jelqs (see JPs routine) x 3
    Then ill warm down with rice sock again!

ALSO NOTE: ON Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays i will focus on Girth aswell with 2x 10minute clamps and im also looking into doin superslammers made by kingpole.
    My Routine will be 5 days on 2 off, i think that is best for me!!

If anyone has any comments and suggestions there always welcome, ill be updating my progress log regularly and ill keep track of PI's (im probably going to steal Danners way of updating his blog,as hes really detailed.... hope you dont mind dude)

Heres to some gains!!! and head over my progress log every little while to see how things are going!!
    4th June 2010:
    BPFSL- 5.5"
    NBPEL- 5.0"
    EG- 4.0"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 4.5/5.0"

Got some damn work to do...

Welcome back and get to work!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
    X