Cardio and its effects on EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio and its effects on EQ

Hey guys, just looking around the forums the last few months i just said id put out a post here about the effects of exercise (running, cycling etc) on Penis Size and EQ. It's only from my personal experience so i cant say it will be the same for everyone, but I must say that i run about 5 - 6 times a week and since i have started that about 3 years ago the effect on my EQ and size has been dramatic. Regardless of weather you have a fat pad or not, the difference in your circulation is crazy, i mean your heart and circulatory strength is one of the main factors in the quality of your erections in my opinion.

Thats all i Have to say, for any guys who may have reached a plateau or are struggling with EQ, look at other aspects of your life, and not just the routine you have set up with PE. Some guys see they have a shit EQ or arent gaining and think PE'ing more is the solution, which in my opinion is rarely the case. Even before i started PE i had an awesome EQ which i put down to my strong heart and good circulation. If anyone agrees/disagrees id like to hear it?
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
    Hey guys, just looking around the forums the last few months i just said id put out a post here about the effects of exercise (running, cycling etc) on Penis Size and EQ. It's only from my personal experience so i cant say it will be the same for everyone, but I must say that i run about 5 - 6 times a week and since i have started that about 3 years ago the effect on my EQ and size has been dramatic. Regardless of weather you have a fat pad or not, the difference in your circulation is crazy, i mean your heart and circulatory strength is one of the main factors in the quality of your erections in my opinion.

Thats all i Have to say, for any guys who may have reached a plateau or are struggling with EQ, look at other aspects of your life, and not just the routine you have set up with PE. Some guys see they have a shit EQ or arent gaining and think PE'ing more is the solution, which in my opinion is rarely the case. Even before i started PE i had an awesome EQ which i put down to my strong heart and good circulation. If anyone agrees/disagrees id like to hear it?
    I used to go to the gym quite regularly, now i work full time and eat unhealthy and abuse drugs, which i am stopping now because my EQ is soo shity i couldnt have sex with my GF, and im 19 years old, im sort of scared i could have been PE aswell but i dont think so becuase i used to be able to when i was healthier. Im going back to doing cardio and i will see for myself

Comment

I agree 100%
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

How long after you got into cardio did u notice the difference?

Comment

after about a month or so i really noticed a difference, but after a year my EQ was constantly through the roof, on its own cardio may not make a huge difference but when i began combining it with PE my EQ could break down a door. Just wanted to put it out there for people to look elsewhere for a bigger and better Penis!
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I run 4 times a week and my body as a whole feels a lot better and i have a lot more energy than i used to even when i am a little tired my libdo does not suffer like it used to.My eq has always been good but my refractory period has been reduced dramaticly,such as when i banged that cougar customer of mine,i came 3 times and pretty much kept my erection all the way through,although she was exteremly hot though which always helps with eq!
            Women have many faults but men only have 2,everything they say and everything they do.

Comment

Cardio is Rock!
              It is a must. For obvious (blood flow) reasons. Diet and habits also effect it, smoking?? Oh not good, for the lungs or your erection!
              Slow and low, that's how it goes.

Comment

Gotta love cardio
                In the book "the hardness factor" they have a plan where u step up to 10000 steps a day (about 5 miles) to increase ur circulation. Even if you do half of that, your body will be in better shape all around, which does pe good in many ways.
                bpel -6.25in
                girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                BPEL -7.5 in
                NBPEL - 6,8 in
                Girth)- 5.5
                Goal:
                NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                Girth- 6in max
                My Journal

Comment

I totally agree, it is all about blood-flow. Helps your endurance having sex in athletic positions.
                  Start: 8/2009 BPEL 7", EG 5", FL 4.313" FG 4", Current: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.375", Goal 8X6

Comment

Running 4 times a week? How long do you run each session?

Comment

Originally posted by GTAmute View Post
                      Running 4 times a week? How long do you run each session?
                      As long as you feel, but a minimum of about 15 minutes of cardio should be good enough.
                      bpel -6.25in
                      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                      BPEL -7.5 in
                      NBPEL - 6,8 in
                      Girth)- 5.5
                      Goal:
                      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                      Girth- 6in max
                      My Journal

Comment

Working...