Red dots increasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dots increasing

I'm almost PEeing for a year now and have had some good gains. I gained about 1 inch in lenght and 0.3 in girth. The problem as of late is that i'm getting more and more red dots since i changed my routine 3 months ago.

As of now I Jelq about 5 to 10 minutes and with a flaccid penis. With the right ammount of kegels I get completely engored without being errect.After these 5 to 10 minutes I hold the blood at the base so you could call those flaccid Ulis if you want. I do them for about 3 minutes and in the last 2 minutes I also do some Horse sqeeses like this ( flacid kegeled to full engorement). I've been doing this for about 3 months and have gained about .3 inches.

As of late I am getting more and more red dots around the top of my foreskin. Mind you I dont lose any EQ and have given my penis rest more rest days to see if it gets less. It didnt. After 3 days of rest this weekend today I started my routine again and I have more red dots than before. Its like restdays have made more vains in my foreskin and when I exercise again it gets worse. Its been slowely increasing for a month now and taking rest seems to make it worse.

I dont really mind them, but I havent told my Girlfriend yet and I dont like her to see al these dots and then tell her PE is a good thing for me, hehe. They are at the tip of my foreskin when im flaccid, but they keep getting bigger and are really clear when im errect. Someone had something similar?

So no one has had red dots that kept increasing over time? Let me ask differently then, what do you do when you have them. I tend to ingnore them in the past myself since they go away after a day and dont seem to affect my errections. Still they seem to get larger and more spread out. If I take a break they actually get worse on the first day of, while the 2nd and 3th day they seem less (like there is some kind of mini conditioning going on).

So in short what do you do with red dots and how would you advise me to manage them?

Comment

Stop doing exercises and warm up for 5-10mins twice a day until it is gone, then can carry on, usually comes from result of high intensity girth exercises.
      From experience, takes 1-2 days or if very few, it goes away in few hours but if it keeps increasing definitely stop all PE work.
      "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
      Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Rest, rest, more rest. If 3 days of rest is not enough, try 3 weeks.

Also, applying heat often should be helpful.
        AP90 member.

Comment

I really don't think rest is the issue for OP. It says you joined June 2010? how long have you been doing PE? Because you said you only jelq for like 10-15 minutes, which IMO is little next to nothing, and probably has not conditioned the penis enough.

What I think is the problem is, the OP might be increasing his intensity with jelqs and thus causing red dots to form. How I get red dots is usually from jelqing, because I do it at like a 60-80% erection level. After a few months I just got conditioned to it and it stopped. That being said, whenever I even saw one red dot, I cut my workouts early and did "FireGoat" rolls to remove the discolouration.

What I have even found to be an even greater influence to red dots is, whether or not I stretched adequately before jelqs. If I stretch hard, or hang for 2 sets of 20 mins before jelqing, the chances of red spots are like 0%. Jelqs give me more reds dots then clamping, and I clamp for like 3 sets of 10 mins.

I suggest you warm up hot, and do some firegoat rolls prior to your routine for like a couple minutes, and do some after for a couple minutes. If you search up "Firegoat", it will show you the technique of rolling your penis between your palms like dough.
          Starting: September 22nd 2009
          BPEL: 5.5 Inches
          NBPEL: 5 Inches
          EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
          FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
          EQ: 9-10

Comment

So I took 1 week off. My hardness of erection did get better as my girl actually asked for the first time if my dick had gotten bigger and that it hurt her afterwards. Real confidence boost. So I was probably overtraining a little bit or not taking enough rest?

Today I started again and only did a low routine of 5 minutes jelq+some ULI's and the red dots are so big that it became an actual 1*2 cm continues red plaque(you can identify the individual dots they are just overlapping). The occasional red dots below the shaft being a little bigger then normal as well. This is really freeking me out. The more rest I take the less my dick can handle. How the hell do I fix this? I dont wanna stop with PE since its actually showing results. The routine i'm on works dammit.

So I normally do a 5 on 2 of and I am thinking of doing something allong the lines of a 4 on 3 off routine. The problem is that if I take more rest the dots get worse while continues days lessen the effect. See bellow

2 days rest
            1st day the dots are extreme
            2nd day the dots are normal
            3th day the dots are nothing to worry about
            4th ;;;; same as 3
            5th ;;;; same as 3
            and all over again.

Because of this I really dont want to go on a 2 on 1 off kind of thing because there will be more days that my dick has these spots..

Oh and to the poster above. My join date is the date I started PE.
            ballsofsteel
            Last edited by ballsofsteel; 05-28-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X