Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will protein help in increasing penis size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will protein help in increasing penis size?

Will protein help in increasing penis size?
    I have been plateau for almost 8 months or so , but still doing PE tho.
    I remember when I got the red dots I gained so fast back then , and now the red dots are all gone
    and I gained nothing.

So now I am wondering "what makes penis produce more tissue and get bigger?"
    If our muscles grow because protein why won't our penis?
    Now, my question is will my penis grow faster if I do PE and eat a lot of protein ? compare to normal level of protein that we may receive.

Ps. I will eat protein from animals and drink milk not having medicine or so.
    Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
    useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Protein wont help the penis grow. Completely different muscle than the skeletal muscle in our arms, chest, legs, and back.

Comment

Having the normal amount is good.
      Having less than you need may hurt gains.
      Maybe.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

naaah i doubt it, maybe but doubt it, i'd rather go high on Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B12, since these increase circulation and increase in red blood cells, theoretically, increase in circulation and red blood cells/blood should work for penis like proten for muscle
        Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

If protein helps, then all the gym rats would hang with 10 inches (which is not the case) ;p
          AP90 member.

Comment

not all gym rats do PE
            Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand View Post
              naaah i doubt it, maybe but doubt it, i'd rather go high on Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B12, since these increase circulation and increase in red blood cells, theoretically, increase in circulation and red blood cells/blood should work for penis like proten for muscle
              For actually benefiting growth, you'd be more likely to see improvements with things that promote the relaxation and health of smooth muscle. We just have to wait for science to advance so we know how smooth muscle grows.

Comment

Actually, that's one of my most curious thing why only a trap of blood in the penis make it grows?
                We only massage our penis and the blood trapped there for sometimes and its getting bigger? How come ?
                Our arms, legs grow because they need to achieve the work load that we have increased.
                What about our penis ? Or is it the same thing ?

Man I'm a wonder boy

Comment

Originally posted by gsd View Post
                  Actually, that's one of my most curious thing why only a trap of blood in the penis make it grows?
                  We only massage our penis and the blood trapped there for sometimes and its getting bigger? How come ?
                  Our arms, legs grow because they need to achieve the work load that we have increased.
                  What about our penis ? Or is it the same thing ?

Man I'm a wonder boy
                  Trapping the blood does a few things. It can work the Taunica, stretching it more than it's normal limits, eventually making it more elastic and stronger. It also allows the cavernous bodies to completely engorge with blood, stretch out, and be able to hold a larger volume of blood. It's also possible that like body building, micro tears are being formed and healing with new tissue to be larger than before.

Though the muscle in our arms and legs is skeletal muscle. In our penis it is smooth muscle, very similar to the same type of tissue/muscle that make up some of our internal organs such as the lungs and intestines. It's something we cannot mentally control, as it's an involuntary muscle, so we have to rely on growth by forcing blood through it, for now. Part of the reason why there isn't any true science to back up growth from PE. We just don't yet know exactly what causes smooth muscle to grow.

What works for working and building skeletal muscle will never work on smooth muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    Trapping the blood does a few things. It can work the Taunica, stretching it more than it's normal limits, eventually making it more elastic and stronger. It also allows the cavernous bodies to completely engorge with blood, stretch out, and be able to hold a larger volume of blood. It's also possible that like body building, micro tears are being formed and healing with new tissue to be larger than before.
                    Ah okay I understand a lot better. This absolutely make sense.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

I would imagine getting adequate protein will ensure your gains occur at all... if I'm not mistaken, proteins are comprised of the essential amino acids that we need in order to build tissue. Having adequate amounts should make sure you're getting the right building blocks to rebuild that tissue you're breaking down in your penis -- the microtears. That's how building skeletal muscle works, and even though the penis is not skeletal muscle, it is still made up of tissue which needs amino acids to be constructed.

I could be wrong though. It can't hurt to have proper nutrition all around so your body is in optimal condition to rebuild tissue. If a bodybuilder does not have enough protein, more than a person who does not lift weights, he will suffer LOSSES in his muscle tissue, rather than gains.
                      Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
                      Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
                      Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                        For actually benefiting growth, you'd be more likely to see improvements with things that promote the relaxation and health of smooth muscle. We just have to wait for science to advance so we know how smooth muscle grows.
                        Well here is a hint as to waht amino acids may help in growth. Now this is specualtion but i suspect that the following help in penis growth.

Arginine
                        theanine
                        citriline
                        carnitine (derived from lysine)
                        taurine

I have read that if you take arginine you can to see some modest size increases, but i don't know.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Well here is a hint as to waht amino acids may help in growth. Now this is specualtion but i suspect that the following help in penis growth.

Arginine
                          theanine
                          citriline
                          carnitine (derived from lysine)
                          taurine

I have read that if you take arginine you can to see some modest size increases, but i don't know.
                          All sound like sound things to me.

Arginine could lead to some size increases, but mostly from it making smooth muscle in blood vessels and the penile tissue (among other areas in the body) to relax easier, clamping down on the vessels more and preventing some venous leak. Less blood flowing out, bigger erections! Same with Citrulline, which is a by-product of Arginine break-down.

Theanine, better immune system and it increases the level at which GABA works, and GABA is wonderful for the smooth muscle that makes up our lungs, kidneys, bladder, female reproductive organs, testicles, and the penis. Better functioning overall.

Carnitine, damn good antioxident, works wonders on the male libido, helps with types of vascular problems, etc. Better blood flow!

Taurine, no clue. Does a hell of a lot of positive things though.

Overall, those things will all help with better smooth muscle health, which in itself can help one be more likely to see growth.

Comment

These all sound so tempting to me, I want to use them but I'm already taking like 20 vitamins/herbs daily. I don't think that I can benefit much more from outside resources..

Comment

Proteins are broken down into amino acids. More protein would definitely ensure gains and possibly add to gains in length. My logic is that we stretch the ligaments in the penis allowing it to be longer... right?

Well same thing happens when you lift. If you do a bunch of curls you may not be able to straighten your arms fully. That's the ligaments already being stretched to where the muscle is. Muscles grow much faster so it puts extra tension on the ligaments. However if you took in enough protein and got enough rest you probably wouldn't have that tension any where near as bad. The protein and rest has allowed your ligaments to heal enough so you don't get the doms feeling in your inner elbow.

Ok ill agree that the muscles being worked are different. But ligaments are ligaments right? So take in a good balanced high protein diet and it should help a good amount.

Any bodybuilders on this site? What are your gains like? Granted your taking in the standard 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass.

Yes that is my first post. Take it fwiw. Glad to be apart of these boards and hopefully i can start my training today

Comment

Working...
                              X