How does your penis feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does your penis feel?

There is a psycological connection for me with PE. It's like when you bench press, you just feel better about your chest.

Do you guys notice that? Does it change you a bit during sex?

Also, how long were you doing PE before you notices better, harder erections and orgasms? I feel like for me it was almost immediate, but that ties back into the mental connection.

For me it is like a full body workout, my penis is ready to take on the world. It really has not changed for me when I am having sex; I think that maybe because I am very dominate and aggressive during sex.
    As far as noticing a harder erection and orgasm it was an instant feeling and I still have the same feeling.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I feel this way too. I have described it many times as the post workout happy flaccid. Just the immediate improvement I got from my workouts boosted my confidence. When I started getting real gains it was even better. It took me a couple workouts maybe a week before the "my penis is bomb" mindset to take hold. I always wondered what made me feel that way about working out muscle wise. I think both tie into the satisfaction of knowing what you are doing is working. With muscles I feel them post workout, with PE I see and feel. Great stuff. PE is AWESOME.

Comment

Nice first post by the way. Welcome to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicJT View Post
          Nice first post by the way. Welcome to the gym.

Haha, thanks man. I've been lurking for some time.

Just wanted to throw out some good vibes.

Comment

I love the way my penis feels after a workout. I like the fact that it feels thicker and heavier in my shorts afterwards. I have never "shown" much more than just the head sitting there, but now actually have shaft that is visible all the time now, not just after a workout. My partner notices a girthier harder erection within the first two weeks of PE. My only negative point after a month of PE is that my stamina seems to be increasing which I did not need I already took a long time to get to orgasm before I started PE, but I do enjoy the journey! lol
            Thanks for the fun post!
            Cheers
            Noc
            beginning 4/6/11
            PBEL 5.25"
            PBFL 3"
            EG 5"
            5/18/11
            PBEL 5.75"
            EG 5"
            (did not measure flaccid this time)

Comment

Just wait, eventually your flaccid will grow a LOT.
              I use to be about 3.5" flaccid. About 5.5". Generally 6" right after I jelq.
              It's just amazing how much difference it makes. My pants feel tighter in the crotch, underwear doesn't fit as well. I wear no underwear and there is a very visible outline of it. Shaft and head.
              Just wait.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

NP, nice words of encouragement. I know erect lenght is where it counts, but I am equally excited about being a bit more of a "shower".
                Can't wait!
                Noc
                beginning 4/6/11
                PBEL 5.25"
                PBFL 3"
                EG 5"
                5/18/11
                PBEL 5.75"
                EG 5"
                (did not measure flaccid this time)

Comment

Working...