Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Green Tea

Hello all,

I recently started drinking green tea because i heard it can raise DHT and Testosterone production and several on these boards claim it is good for erections. Ever since i started drinking it, my penis shrinks up because i think the caffeine acts as a vasoconstrictor, same thing happens when i take adderall ( yes i know adderall contains no caffeine.) Stimulants have this effect on me. I dont want to bail on the tea because i want to see about the test and dht thing, my question is will this effect eventually go away?? should i switch to Egcg or green tea pills and if so, is it as beneficial as drinking actual green tea?

Dro

As your body gets used to the caffeine, it will eventually stop going away, though a lot of things affect flaccid size. Really is nothing to worry about.

Comment

I use the pills because green tea taste bad ( at least to me) and they're fine.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

When you say "it will stop going away" do you mean that it will stop shrinking?

And ya i think im gonna buy the pills too, but im worried about the pills containing soy bc i read that when rats where given green tea and soy together it lowered test and dht. but when drinking actual tea you know what youre getting, straight green tea.

Have you guys seen an increase in libido from green tea?

Comment

If it is the caffeine causing the shrinkage, yes. Though still nothing to worry about. Sporting activities, stress, cold, even typing on the computer if you're using/moving your hands/arms/fingers fast enough can cause one's flaccid to shrink up, as the body decides to use the blood elsewhere.

As for seeing a libido increase, can't really say. Been drinking tea/green tea for about 10 years multiple times a day. Haven't noticed a decrease though.

Comment

Agree with demone, it should wear off soon. also Shouldnt be too hard to find a caffeine free green tea t your store or on amazon if you worry about it.
            bpel -6.25in
            girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
            BPEL -7.5 in
            NBPEL - 6,8 in
            Girth)- 5.5
            Goal:
            NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
            Girth- 6in max
            My Journal

Comment

Working...