Thread: Weird Pain When Jelqing
- 05-11-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
When I jelq at a high erection level (80%, possibly more) I get a weird, sharp pain on the underside of my penis, on the left side, right below the middle of my shaft. But only when I jelq with my left hand! I'm assuming it must be how I grip it with my left hand?
It's always been a problem ever since I started, and can be prevented If I change my grip with my left hand a little. Has anyone here ever gotten this pain before? Or possibly know why I'm getting it?
- 05-11-2011 #2
- Join Date
- May 2011
For what I heard jelqing with those erection levels can be very dangerous and is not recommended for beginners .
Also , nothing about PE should result in any pain ! Ever !
Brother , if you feel pain STOP !
You only get 1 penis in your life , so better not break it !
good luckStart :
BPFL : 4.7 in ( 12 cm )
BPEL : 7.1 in ( 18 cm )
MID Girth : 5.11 in ( 13 cm )
BPEL : 7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
MID Girth : 5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain
- 05-12-2011 #3
NEVER continue jelqing through pain, you should only feel positive things. Sharp pains are always the worst type you can have, it signals you are doing something very wrong. Try loosening your grip a bit!
- 05-12-2011 #4
Jelqs should be done at minimum 35%(length based) erect and maximum 75%(girth based) erect, and you shouldn't feel pain or any intensity.Start(Feb/19)
- By Hanma in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:41 PM
- By CanadianDude in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:43 PM
- By Mercer in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
- By wantbenign in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM
- By Cernunnos in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:00 PM